JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » older married guys who keep masturbation tools hidden from wife
Page: of 2   next > 
married47uk Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2009-08-25
61 year old curious from uk
Hi

I keep a few in the loft. Wife does not go there. I take them out once in a while when wife is out, and use them on my cock. Any older married guys like to chat about that on private Skype?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jjosh Amateur Jackinchatter

311 posts since 2020-11-23
64 year old from florida
I have cock rings,, prostate toys and vibes plus just got a fleshlight that i keep in the garage... wife has no clue i use them when shes out.. which isn't often enough lol
Texascammer Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2015-03-18
61 year old curious male
cock Rings, prostate vibe, cock ring with anal vibe attached, sounding rods, nipple clamps, big dildo with suction cup. What am I missing? Use it when alone, like to cam too.
Unregistered ?

thankfully my wife is fine with the box of cock rings and vibrators I keep in my closet.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I have a toy drawer by the bed that is full of vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, ball stretchers, cock rings, etc. My wife never opens it and I never open her toy drawer with mainly just has vibrators and batteries in it.
Small dick chronic masturbator
palerider58 Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2018-04-12
65 year old male from Indiana
jackburnsca said:
thankfully my wife is fine with the box of cock rings and vibrators I keep in my closet.

You're best off that way! No surprises to be embarrassed about later. I can hide things, but someday when I die, SOMEBODY (like maybe the adult kids) will find them. Best if the wife knows and can throw them out first.
Unregistered ?

I've got a prostate massager, a dildo, and a fleshlight. Kept in my bottom drawer - she knows I have them but never has any need to go in there and we don't use them together.
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
palerider58 said:
You're best off that way! No surprises to be embarrassed about later. I can hide things, but someday when I die, SOMEBODY (like maybe the adult kids) will find them. Best if the wife knows and can throw them out first.

My wife knows about my toys because she keeps her's in the same box in the closet. And we're pretty sure our cleaning lady knows as well because sometimes the box has been moved after she tidies up the closet. That, and when my wife has forgotten to put away her vibrator before the cleaning lady shows up...
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
my 2nd wife knew nothing about my sex toys but my 3rd wife and I shared many enjoyable hours together with our toys
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
married47uk Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2009-08-25
61 year old curious from uk
Hi
I have time tonight for chat on (private) Skype.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Unregistered ?

LETS JACK OFF TOGHTER
grayjay Amateur Jackinchatter

184 posts since 2020-04-22
45 year old curious male from Manitoba
I dont know if it counts but my wife doesnt know I jerk off with her dirty panties often.
Bnawtee Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2022-01-18
56 year old heterosexual male from Washington
Absolutely! I own three fleshlights, cock rings and straps, a Tenga Flip, and keep them handy for quiet time. Sounds like a common theme, "when I am alone". Agree that is pretty rare these days, regrettably.

married47uk said:
Hi

I keep a few in the loft. Wife does not go there. I take them out once in a while when wife is out, and use them on my cock.
Hopes everyone is doing awesome!
Unregistered ?

My wife is fully aware that I am bi and that I enjoy to stroke off. What she doesn't know...

I stroke off 3-5 times a day, everyday
I have a dildo, a prostate massager, a fleshlight and a silicone ass/pussy partial doll and a collection of panties stolen from family and friends. She also has no idea I use this forum, discuss my love of self pleasure and orgasms.

I'm good with that.
Unregistered ?

Recently ordered a few adult toys for my wife for her Christmas present. They came with a few free items the place had thrown in. Nothing major. A couple of dvds, some lube, and a cock ring and silicone pussy sleeve. She looked at those and smiled at me saying, we are definitely going to use these!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Personals » older married guys who keep masturbation tools hidden from wife