JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » guys that suck
Page: < prev  of 2  
IndySuckBud Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2021-06-19
58 year old curious male from Lebanon, Indiana
This thread has me jacking so hard. Still looking for my first cock to suck. Straight but want to give head.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
justsomename47 Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2020-09-21
30 year old curious male
Like some others have said, for me it's more about submission than a specific attraction to men. Whenever I jerk off with buds who are bigger than me or share a locker room shower with more alpha guys, it just feels like I'm supposed to help them get off since there are no girls around. Been that way since I was young.
CumAddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2021-08-08
43 year old
IndySuckBud said:
This thread has me jacking so hard. Still looking for my first cock to suck. Straight but want to give head.

The sooner you start looking, the sooner you no longer have to wonder what it feels like to feel a throbbing and twitching cock exploding into your mouth.
Bi2suck4u Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2016-12-06
68 year old bisexual male from Bisbee, Arizona
justsomename47 said:
Like some others have said, for me it's more about submission than a specific attraction to men. Whenever I jerk off with buds who are bigger than me or share a locker room shower with more alpha guys, it just feels like I'm supposed to help them get off since there are no girls around. Been that way since I was young.

When I was in high school guys liked comparing their cocks. It was understood that the guy with the smaller dick would suck the one who was bigger. You did it when you were alone with another horny guy, especially at a sleepover. I had a big cock, so I was always happy to be with a guy who was bigger so I got a chance to get on my knees and service him.
justsomename47 Amateur Jackinchatter

115 posts since 2020-09-21
30 year old curious male
Bi2suck4u said:
When I was in high school guys liked comparing their cocks. It was understood that the guy with the smaller dick would suck the one who was bigger. You did it when you were alone with another horny guy, especially at a sleepover. I had a big cock, so I was always happy to be with a guy who was bigger so I got a chance to get on my knees and service him.

Yeah my school was the same way! It was the sort of thing that people rarely talked about out in the open but everyone just sorta knew and accepted it. Guys with small dicks sucked, guys with big dicks got sucked. Mostly a sleepover thing, but sometimes at school if you were really horny.
jackingdaily Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2021-05-05
53 year old curious male from Arizona
I am hoping to suck my first cock in 10 years and I am excited. I have been practicing on my wifes big dildo and I am getting pretty good, I can take it all the way to the balls. I love the taste of my cum so I can not wait to taste his load. Any tips or pointers for a nervous eager guy?
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
I love the taste - I love the feel of his cock in my mouth - I love the fact his getting off is totally up to me.
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I just love sucking cock and being able to give so much pleasure to other men. When they start to cum in my mouth I go through what I call my "cocksuckers orgasm". I get in such a zone when he is cummin that his cock just becomes my whole world and all I want to do is give him the ultimate pleasure I can deliver.
Be happy, suck a cock
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
johnson said:
I love EVERYTHING about sucking cock. I love the way a man smells down there. I love the taste of his precum as it oozes out onto my tongue. I love how hard the shaft is as it hits the back of my throat, but also how soft and delicate that skin is as it passes between my lips and over my tongue. I love feeling him tense up as he feels the orgasm getting close. And I love the shot of hot jizz exploding from his dick, filling my mouth and running down my throat, rewarding me for a job well done.

Most of all, I love that oral is completely about the other person's pleasure. Obviously I derive pleasure and enjoyment from the experience of sucking him, but only as a byproduct of the pleasure I'm giving him. My total focus is on making him feel good and bringing him to orgasm. My cock isn't being physically stimulated. No one is trying to get me off. It's all about him and his pleasure.

The other thing I really love is the role reversal that exists. The person on their knees appears to be in the submissive posture, while the one receiving head appears to be the dominant one. In reality, that is reversed. The giver is in near total control of the situation. They control the pace, style, intensity, and even when the receiver cums. The receiver in the seemingly dominant position can only sit back and submit to what the sucker is doing. I love that!
yep me to
Unregistered ?

I'm just opening up to enjoying sucking cock. For me, just the thought of a cock in my mouth is a huge turn on. Feeling how hard and soft a cock feels in my mouth is amazing. The sneaking around to suck dick and to go home and kiss my wife is a huge rush. The ultimate for me though is knowing that I suck dick better than my wife. I can't wait until I'm comfortable enough to swallow.
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
mac_46_46 said:
I just love sucking cock and being able to give so much pleasure to other men. When they start to cum in my mouth I go through what I call my "cocksuckers orgasm". I get in such a zone when he is cummin that his cock just becomes my whole world and all I want to do is give him the ultimate pleasure I can deliver.

I am the same way nothing I don't like about giving a blow job. Lots of times don't care if they touch my cock or not, I'll take care of it later with the taste of their cum in my mouth
Unregistered ?

sucking cock is WONDERFUL!!!!! I LOVE it!!! Why should it be limited to females, when guys suck better than they do?(in my experience). Its sooo amazing having a guys cock in my mouth....mmmmm
ohmy66 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-11-22
82 year old male from North Wales
Interesting that all the posts so far in this thread are from the givers and none are from the receivers.
I don't give oral but I like to receive it if offered. It always turns into a mouth fuck for me because I like to work at my own pace. I always release whilst inside his mouth as the alternative would be such a disappointment.
I get a lot of males who, having seen my dick photos and videos, will message me to tell me how much they would like to suck my dick.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » guys that suck