JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Samadhi Amour: slim petite 19-yr-old blonde with big natural 38DD tits!
Page: of 1  
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
I thiink you're going to want to see my newest discovery, a breathtakingly beautiful 19-year-old blue-eyed blonde, only 5' 3" tall, with magnificent big natural tits. Her measurements are 38DD-26-35. Needless to say, she gives me a hell of an erection!

This Ukrainian teen models mostly as Samadhi Amour but is also known as Mila Amour and Milena Milyaeva. She began her nude modeling career just four months ago, in October. Samadhi is perfect in every way, except that she has unfortunately had her nipples pierced, and in some (thankfully not all) of her photoshoots she wears nipple bars. I hope she loses them soon -- beautiful perfect breasts like hers should never be violated by hardware!

I have so far collected 9 photosets of Samadhi, a total of more than 900 high-res photos. Would you like me to share more images of her?

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to chat with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection?stroke Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528, or on Skpe as [email protected]
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
johnson Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2006-03-11
38 year old bisexual from Ohio
Peter_Hardin said:
User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Phenomenal!
Turn on. Tune in. Drop out.
Unregistered ?

Just what I need to cheer me up on this cold dull drizzly Irish day love her to give me something to warm me up
Jaystar76 Professional Jackinchatter

1019 posts since 2015-02-02
52 year old heterosexual

great stroking material!! strokestroke
definitely want more of her for my cock to enjoycock

[quote=Jaystar76
great stroking material!! strokestroke
definitely want more of her for my cock to enjoycock[/quote]
User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Deanus01 Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2022-01-21
52 year old curious male from London; Barkingside
Nice!

[email protected]

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Unregistered ?

she is so hot strokestrokestroke

Here is a free download link for 9 complete photosets of Samadhi, totalling 956 hi-res photos. Awesome jacking material! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

DOWNLOAD Samadhi Amour Photo Collection

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
dckhrd Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2020-07-09
49 year old
Really delicious looking and beautiful body. I could stay in bed with her forever.

I always love the thrill of discovering, collecting, and of course pumping my cock to a titilating young beauty like 19-year-old, natural 38DD Samadhi. And I enjoy sharing the excitment with appreciative fellow fappers! strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

DOWNLOAD my expanded Samadhi photo collection, 12 complete sets

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
dkslutlover Amateur Jackinchatter

490 posts since 2014-09-12
53 year old heterosexual male from Denmark
Seems like Samadhi has the perfect combination of youth, slimness and big, natural tits.

Thanks Peter, I am an appreciative fapper. Where is she from ?

dkslutlover said:
Seems like Samadhi has the perfect combination of youth, slimness and big, natural tits.

Thanks Peter, I am an appreciative fapper. Where is she from ?

Beautiful face, perfect slim body, and magnificent tits -- the never-fail formula that brings me intense penis pleasure! And she's only 5' 3" tall. From Ukraine.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
dkslutlover Amateur Jackinchatter

490 posts since 2014-09-12
53 year old heterosexual male from Denmark
Awesome one, Peter. I think that girl deserves a lot of mature cum :-)
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Samadhi Amour: slim petite 19-yr-old blonde with big natural 38DD tits!