JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Jaystar76 Professional Jackinchatter

1019 posts since 2015-02-02
52 year old heterosexual
i can definitely relate. i love my cock. i love stroking it for hours and hours. I'm so lucky to have a nice cock that stays hard all day so i can feel it in my hands while i admire all the beautiful girls online... cockstroke
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
UncutEdgingUS said:
Hey, guys.

I'm on day eight of my edging streak right now. And I'm constantly reminded of how lucky I am to have this toy always inbetween my legs! I've always had an absolutely ridiculous sex drive, with constant horniness, random boners, and precum being consistent parts of my life for as long as I can remember. But, fuck, oh man, has edging taken it to a completely level!

One of the few bright sides of everything going on right now has been the fact that I can spend a majority of the days alone to myself. Giving me ample amounts of time to tease and stimulate my favorite organ. Recently, I've stopped wearing underwear around my house. And I can almost always feel my low, hanging, sore, denied balls and foreskin snout (ridged band) slapping and bumping and tickling to-and-fro within my shorts as I go about the day.

Fuck, I'm obsessed with that feeling. It feels sooooo good.

A few times a day, I'll just go to my restroom mirror and whip out and stare and admire my body and precummy uncut prick. They'll almost always be a healthy stream of precum streaming off the overhang. I love swinging it around (hitting both of my thighs repeatedly) and then retracting my forey to reveal my shiny and glossy and smooth glans. The whole room quickly begins to smell like lust - which only furthers my arousal. Seeing my cute face and skinny body juxtaposed against my erect 7 inch cock and sore, lowhanging balls feels both profoundly vulgar and thrilling at once. Even my girlfriend doesn't know how insanely horny I am. My mind consistently wandering to big firm tits, slappable asses, and dick suckable lips.

Fuck, I love having a penis! I love being a man!

Anyone relate?

Yeah. Go naked!
Unregistered ?

makeitgrow Skilled Jackinchatter

619 posts since 2011-08-18
42 year old curious from CA, USA
Relate to this so much! Edging has always been the ultimate form of self love for me. Prolonging the sensation not out of a sense of denial or punishment, but increasing the pleasure and eventual fulfillment. It's so liberating to indulge in our obsessive penis lust! Love your penis! Love your manhood!
Unregistered ?

plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
You should of started at seven or eight or any age before your first ejaculation. I did around seven or eight when my mom caught me and slapped my hand and yelled at me. I never really stopped and at age eleven while taking a bath I filled a plastic bag with warm water and slid it up and down my hard cock until I came for the first time. Since then I have usually just gone for the main event.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

Page: of 1