JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Chat on android
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I was thinking about trying the chat but it doesnt work on my phone. Any advice out there, on newish android.
Add a reply Quote this post
oakman Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2020-01-08
bisexual male
There are multiple chat apps like Skype, Telegram, whatsapp, etc which all work using an android phone. I use all three every day. There are many others that i don't even know... have fun dude!
"Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder"
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
SockyFeet Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2017-12-31
42 year old bisexual male from Northern California, USA
strokeThe chat is just an IRC channel, so take your pick of any of the clients you find in the Play Store. I'm a big fan of IRC for Android by CounterCultured and think it's worth every penny of the $3 or whatever it is now for all the extra features.

Whichever app you choose, just select DALnet in the network list, let it finish connecting and then type:

/join #batenchill

Bam! Now you're chatting, and in a native app instead of a shitty browser window like so many guys still use even on desktops, haha. These are the only four things you need to know to join the chat with any IRC program:

Network: DALnet
Server: irc.dal.net
Port: 6667 (or 6697 for an encrypted connection, you gotta find an option marked SSL and turn it on too to use this port)
Channel: #batenchill

Any app worth a damn is gonna know the server and the port just from selecting DALnet in the network list, though. Like I said, let it finish connecting (takes like 45 seconds) then use the /join command or find a Join Channel button and type the hashtag. Look forward to seeing you there and maybe strokin' one out together, too. smooth stroke
[url=https://dirtycode.io/VGN]SockyFeet's DirtyCode Pro page[/url]
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Chat on android