JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why do hard cocks turn me on so much?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
carparkman2 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-07-23
67 year old curious male from New Zealand
Yes it looks like all the posters here are in their "mature" years, so must be an age thing after all
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Definitely like cocks more as I get older.
stiffcock72 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2016-12-01
52 year old bisexual male from AZ
I don't know what it is, I've been completely straight throughout my youth, but once I reached my 40's, things began to change in me. As I've gotten older I've become more and more fixated on other men's cocks not only for their beauty but also for their virility in shooting great loads of semen either by jerking off, getting a bj, frotting, or in gay intercourse which is wonderful and arousing to see and I end up masturbating and shooting my own loads as a result. I'm almost 50 and feel I've come full circle..going from straight to curious to bi. Many of us are evolving as we age and become a sexually fluid human being. Anyone else have similar experiences?
Let's share and stroke it!
Unregistered ?

Anyone else have similar experiences?

My story is almost exactly like yours, from st8 to a bold bi. it's kind of frightning, the more i think about that.
donhagen Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2012-07-04
46 year old curious male
stiffcock72 said:
I don't know what it is, I've been completely straight throughout my youth, but once I reached my 40's, things began to change in me. As I've gotten older I've become more and more fixated on other men's cocks not only for their beauty but also for their virility in shooting great loads of semen either by jerking off, getting a bj, frotting, or in gay intercourse which is wonderful and arousing to see and I end up masturbating and shooting my own loads as a result.I I'm almost 50 and feel I've come full circle..going from straight to curious to bi. Many of of us are evolving as we age and become a sexually fluid human being. Anyone else have similar experiences?

same here, my experience almost exactly

MoonRise said:
Anyone else have similar experiences?

My story is almost exactly like yours, from st8 to a bold bi. it's kind of frightning, the more i think about that.

Yes, although it would have been frightening to me as a young man who was only turned on by pussy alone. It wasn't a case of me waking up one morning and being turned on by cock and becoming bi, it gradually happened over a period of many years and not by choice. My body along with my inner feelings and inclinations evolved and the restrictions I was governed by in regards to being attracted to the male sex began melting away as I matured and grew older. I'm sure that's the reason why most of us are here on JackinChat, to connect and bond with other equally minded men, whether they openly admit it or not. There's nothing to be afraid of. Change is good. It means you're becoming a new and more complete individual, so accept it and enjoy it. I know I am. strokestrokestroke
sissy1390 Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2019-03-23
60 year old
yea me too
RobBanks Amateur Jackinchatter

382 posts since 2021-05-28
67 year old curious male from MS
carparkman2 said:
It recently occurred to me that seeing hard cocks (like the pics your guys post in here) are a bigger turn on than any other naked pics! No idea why, must be age grin My favs are cut cocks, and of all ages. Do any of the rest of you feel the same?

I do feel the same. And I do have an idea or two why.

Firstly, as we age, we don't concern ourselves so much what people may think, and with the experience of years comes, if we let it, an openness to what was taboo when we were younger. This isn't, of course, true for everyone, but I think it's true in general.

Secondly, we come to perceive that the ultimate symbol of desire is the cock, because only we men can externally show sexual arousal; and watching those external manifestations of arousal -- from flaccid to turgid to fully erect; how the cock strains and swells, the balls drawing up, before it spurts its load -- is a powerful aphrodisiac. Women, we don't ever really know whether they're aroused or not; their external exhibitions of arousal are more difficult to see.

RobBanks said:
I do feel the same. And I do have an idea or two why.

Firstly, as we age, we don't concern ourselves so much what people may think, and with the experience of years comes, if we let it, an openness to what was taboo when we were younger. This isn't, of course, true for everyone, but I think it's true in general.

Secondly, we come to perceive that the ultimate symbol of desire is the cock, because only we men can externally show sexual arousal; and watching those external manifestations of arousal -- from flaccid to turgid to fully erect; how the cock strains and swells, the balls drawing up, before it spurts its load -- is a powerful aphrodisiac. Women, we don't ever really know whether they're aroused or not; their external exhibitions of arousal are more difficult to see.

This. Bravo!
Unregistered ?

I recently laid naked on my bed and an elderly man, also naked, knelt over my face and crammed my mouth full of his silky hard cock, he gripped my head and pumped as I gagged on it..
Then he got me to kneel on the floor as he stood in ront of me, telling me to suck his cock, which I did whole heartedly, gobbling and slurping as he fucked my mouth, grunting away as I moaned deep in my throat as it thrust deep, balls on my chin until with a long, loud groan he filled my mouth with thick creamy spunk, holding my head still as I drank it down.

Then he got dressed and left me kneeling there with the warm salty sperm on my tonsils.
Unregistered ?

carparkman2 said:
Yes it looks like all the posters here are in their "mature" years, so must be an age thing after all

I kinda is an age thing. Most men's first experimentation into their sexuality is with another guy. Then, later in life, when most women lose interest in sex, it comes full circle and we are appreciating hard cocks again. At least that's been my experience.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
After 10,000 orgasms with me staring at the spurting slit of my rock-hard cock and feeling ecstasy as I do so, it is only natural for me to want to get up close and personal with my penis, but since I cannot, another one will do nicely.
Do you crave big balls?
xfortyninerx Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-07-11
61 year old curious male from London, UK
UkOldSpunker said:
I recently laid naked on my bed and an elderly man, also naked, knelt over my face and crammed my mouth full of his silky hard cock, he gripped my head and pumped as I gagged on it..
Then he got me to kneel on the floor as he stood in ront of me, telling me to suck his cock, which I did whole heartedly, gobbling and slurping as he fucked my mouth, grunting away as I moaned deep in my throat as it thrust deep, balls on my chin until with a long, loud groan he filled my mouth with thick creamy spunk, holding my head still as I drank it down.

Then he got dressed and left me kneeling there with the warm salty sperm on my tonsils.

Now that's HOT.. where did this happen I feel I need to go there lol
Want someone's hard cock fucking my throat before cumming over my face and forcing me to suck it dry :)
xfortyninerx Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2020-07-11
61 year old curious male from London, UK
Definitely agree that it must be an age thing as there do seem to be a lot of us that have lost our inhibitions in respect of the gay side of life and really think often about how it would be to have a nice hard cock in hand, mouth or ass.

I would love to get rammed by some guy at some point or just plain be told to get on my knees and suck his cock until he was ready to cum all over my face.
Want someone's hard cock fucking my throat before cumming over my face and forcing me to suck it dry :)
Bi2suck4u Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2016-12-06
68 year old bisexual male from Bisbee, Arizona
I've always been bisexual, nothing up the ass, but I've been sucking cocks since I was 12 years old. I think sex really centers on the penis. I agree that because it's external you can't ignore it. A hard cock sticks out in front of a man, on display, and we want to reach out and grab it! Once we have someone's dick in our hand, many of us get a strong urge to put it in our mouth. The penis is a man's fuck organ. I want it to fuck me in the mouth. Nothing is as sexual as a cock.

Once you let your guard down, looking at cocks is arousing. More so when you watch a guy jack-off, even more so when you hold another man's penis in your hand, and most especially so when you get one in your mouth. It becomes very exciting, very fast, and that scares a lot of guys.

As we get older, we're less afraid of breaking the rules. We think about things we never tried, things on our bucket list. And a lot of men want to try sucking a cock. When you get on your knees for the first time and come face to face with somebody's penis, you might be surprised by feelings of submission, or a certain kind of reverence you feel for the cock in front of you, and cocks in general. You just wanted to try something nasty because you're horny, but you wind-up sucking that cock with respect and affection. Why do hard cocks turn me on so much?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why do hard cocks turn me on so much?