JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Females that enjoy giving hand jobs....
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

More and more lately I have been watching on hand jobs and different methods...I think those vidz are so hot. Anyhow, what females on the board really love giving hand jobs and why?

grin
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I am totally into it. It's a little something I can do while sitting next to a man on the couch, in the car, under the table at a resturant etc. I love the way a cock feels in my hand......makes me wanna do it right now!!!
Unregistered ?

I would love that. grin I just love the vidz on it these days. My favorite is when the girl takes her times...uses her nails on the head...then when he is ready to cum, keeps circling the head with her tongue until he explodes...mmmm
Unregistered ?

My wife enjoys masturbating me...says she likes to see me spurt
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
My ex-wife touched my dick only when she had to. Her loss.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I guess I've been pretty lucky. As a late teenager, I had a girlfriend that wasn't ready for fucking, but was more than happy to jack me off in the drive in movies. Then later, my first wife in addition to intercourse, enjoyed stroking me off to watch me cum, and she liked to have me cum in her mouth. In my second marriage, I steered my wife towards that kind of sex, but no steering was needed. She took to it like a duck to water. She passed away in 2006 after 40+ years of marriage, but was a wonderful cock sucker and enjoyed making me cum in her mouth about as often as in her pussy. I'm now seeing her widowed sister 2 or 3 times a year, and again, Sis can't seem to get enough of my cock or my cum. She loves to jack me off and take it all in her mouth.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

A good hand job is always appreciated. I love it when a woman enjoys jerking me off. The way she looks at your cock as it grows in her hand is awesome. I also like seeing her take pleasure in making you cum..getting excited as she watches it spurt out of my cock. Damn, I love it! I also love when a woman rubs my balls and that spot right underneath my balls while she jerks me off...sends shivers all over! Thanks ladies!!!
Unregistered ?

I received a lot of hand jobs when dating in high school, most girls would jack, maybe suck you off but few wanted to risk getting pregnant. Had one girl friend that liked tying me up and jacking me off, her trick was feeding me my own cum after I shot off.
Jacklvr Skilled Jackinchatter

536 posts since 2009-12-26
77 year old heterosexual from Northern Va..
Hello...67yr old guy in Va also(Woodbridge)..enjoyed reading your post about being jacked off by girl...would enjoy more chats with you if interested...contact me at [email protected]....
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My wife liked doing it as I could see a special look in her face as I was cumming
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

After catching/watching me stroke a couple times, my buddies 19 year old sister began stroking me every time I stayed at their house. We would wait for everyone to go to bed, then I would go downstairs to her room where she would give me great handjobs with her small, soft hands. She would usually catch my cum in her hand and eat it, or let me shoot on her chest and stomach. stroke
Brianna Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2010-08-26
38 year old bisexual from Boise, Idaho
I enjoy giving my husband hand jobs. I think i like it even more than blow jobs. I like to feel his hardness in my hands and watch his face and body as i give him pleasure. I like it
Unregistered ?

I love a slow, non-rushed hand job. If done right, feels better than a BJ. Wife takes her time with me, builds up a TON of cum, then see's how far it can shoot
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
MadJacker said:
More and more lately I have been watching on hand jobs and different methods...I think those vidz are so hot. Anyhow, what females on the board really love giving hand jobs and why?

grin

I've noticed that every woman who I've been with for a while that jacks me off seems to love it. Especially as you're about to cum. They seem to enjoy getting you to that point. Many of them would give words of encouragement.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Unregistered ?

My wife was an expert at it. I think a handjob done by someone who is really good at it is better than most bjs.assass
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Females that enjoy giving hand jobs....