JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cut or uncut ??? 21 m tx here
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
gee69uk Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2015-06-27
78 year old
Uncut too. Of four room-mates in school dorm only one was cut. This was common in 1950s UK.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
I was born in 1948, I would say that 80% of all boys were circumcised back then, some was for religious beliefs and others parents felt it was a health issue. Parents were feed lots of health crap back in those times. It was from hear say hand me down from generation to generation or a neighbor might have said something at a nightly card game. That how most things were talked about, gossiping at dinners or neighbors get togetherness.
I thing about 1 out of 10 boys at my school were uncut and I would say that almost all dads back then were uncut a few might have been cut.
Carpntr
Lance53 Amateur Jackinchatter

259 posts since 2014-11-01
64 year old bisexual male from NC
Uncut here and love jacking
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
I love my uncut cock and gladly play with any other uc guys around.
Andrew85 Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2012-10-13
39 year old heterosexual from new zealand
uncut meplain
_Member_ Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2015-06-30
57 year old bisexual
Cut
BusterNTex Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2013-10-05
68 year old bisexual male from TX
I am cut. I remember in junior high trying to figure out why the one uncut guy looked so different. I rarely saw an uncut. I assume my generation is mostly cut.
Founditat7 Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2013-06-28
68 year old homosexual from Southwest USA
I'll repeat what I've posted in the past on the same topic. I was cut at birth and glad I was. I have no regrets what my parents chose for me. Personally, I like the way my penis looks and feels both soft and hard. That's my bottom line.
bigtitcummer70 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2015-01-02
54 year old curious from Australia
Cut, done for medical reasons but like the way a cut dick looks so no regrets
Happy Wanking YIM = bigtitcummer7
Unregistered ?

Uncut here. Love that I don't need lube.
Unregistered ?

getnoff said:
I love my uncut cock and gladly play with any other uc guys around.

Hey your inbox is full!
Unregistered ?

StrokerAce said:
i too am cut, wish i could have made the decision, after researching the pros and cons of circumcision i strongly disagree with the practice, not only does it make us lose thousands of pleasure enhancing nerves but we lose our protective "hood" , the skin that was needlessly removed was meant to protect our beloved member from friction and damage from clothing and sexual activity , the articles ive read say that by the time we are 60 we will have lost over half of the sensation we used to enjoy , this loss occurs from constant rubbing and chafing of the unprotected penis over many years ...... sorry if this is long i am very passionate about this subject and if i have kids they will have the choice.....i hate hearing parents say that they want there child to look like everyone else, cutting off something that our bodies have obviously been born with is mutilation like it or not,some day we will understand this.....ok back to more serious subjcts like how im going to cum tonight..... sorry ive gone on about this i promise i wont again, time for stroking now

Could not agree with you more. I thank God, my Mom and Dad every day for NOT cutting my 4-skin. I had a bro 4 years older and he was also UNCUT. I LOVE my 4-skin and I LOVE to jackoff and watch it slide up and over my cockhead.strokestroke

Earl
Unregistered ?

carpntr said:
I was born in 1948, I would say that 80% of all boys were circumcised back then, some was for religious beliefs and others parents felt it was a health issue. Parents were feed lots of health crap back in those times. It was from hear say hand me down from generation to generation or a neighbor might have said something at a nightly card game. That how most things were talked about, gossiping at dinners or neighbors get togetherness.
I thing about 1 out of 10 boys at my school were uncut and I would say that almost all dads back then were uncut a few might have been cut.

ALSO, remember there is a monetary issue here too. A circumcision adds $300 to $800 to the hospital bill for a new born (depending on your location in the US). Four or five procedures a month would pay country club dues and green fees (or a payment on a Mercedes or BMW) for an OB/GYN.
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Hey Earl,
You sure right on this high prices today. An in some places it just maybe more than that.
In the small county hospital I was born in back in 1948 the doctor done the cutting about the same time the ambelical cord was cut and tied. On my hospital bill back then the cost was $12.00. Guess thing we cheap my entire bill was $900.00 for entire stay which was a week total.
Carpntr
unclezeke39 Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2018-12-31
53 year old bisexual from New Hampshire, USA
Uncut here in New Hampshire, USA!! VERY Thankful my parents left me naturally intact!! Love to hear from ANY uncut males in the area that would like to chat and/or meet!!
Uncut And VERY Thankful I Am!!
Page: < prev  of 13   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cut or uncut ??? 21 m tx here