JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » MiniSkirt Madness
Page: < prev  of 14  
scotts8 Amateur Jackinchatter

156 posts since 2021-11-20
34 year old heterosexual male from USA
This is so fucking hot
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
Mini skirts are super hot.... the gf and ex wife - would flash me when we were out..... they used the mini skirt to tease me... the ex-wife, me and the wife from the corner house were talking on driveway.... They both have on super short black mini skirts.... the neighbor wife says if I bend worng way you are going to see my ass..... my ex-wife said wow no panties on house party weekend that is agressive.... she goes well no I have on a blue g-string.
my ex wife said black thong...

the neighbor wife and mine at the same time said and what about you.... black thong same as wife....
when we end up back at my house with the no clothes rule.... you gotta have panties....

my wife goes last month those two new wives showed up with no panties.... they both ended up leaving because they were naked... Another wife standing around said they did not know about your home rules.... they went home and came back.... the neighbor said they got some sexy panties and came back.... I went back early to help them clean up... turns ot that was scam.... we went upstairs to her bedroom... we both stripped... she said lu lu again i said yes of course.... what about you.. she said athletica. wow those look good.... she said thanks

we get out the coolers and other stuff... I am going to frig to get a beer and she blocks me... she says what are you doing .... i say getting a drink.. She says I am horny as ever... I do not want to wait for sloppy whatever later... she grabs my had and drags me to basement... We had not had sex in a few weeks... When we came upstairs... two wives had arrived from way in back corner of subdivision.. There were tons of white short shorts and short mini skirts....
MrPuss Amateur Jackinchatter

178 posts since 2018-01-07
63 year old heterosexual male from SW Scotland
When I was walking in town today, a teenage girl and her boyfriend were walking towards me. I had to do a double take because her mini-skirt was so short I swear you could nearly see her pussy from the front.
She saw me looking and smiled and then said something to her bf who laughed.
I looked back as they walked past and she was really not wearing panties because i could see her arse cheeks peeping out from under the skirt.
I hope her bf gave her a good fucking at home - I certainly spunked loads thinking about her when I got home for a wank.
Page: < prev  of 14  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » MiniSkirt Madness