JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Karoline, beautiful tall German nude with big natural tits
Page: of 2   next > 
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Karoline is a German brunette, slim and 5' 9" tall with hairless pussy and big firm natural tits!

She's breathtaking, and makes it so necessary to masturbate! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to chat with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my huge collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528, or on Skpe as [email protected]
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
gm501 Amateur Jackinchatter

230 posts since 2015-05-28
68 year old heterosexual male from Wisconsin
Now that's one beautiful woman!
Life is just like a penis: simple, relaxed and hanging freely. It's the women that make it hard.
Unregistered ?

she is beautiful and what a body
bham87uk Professional Jackinchatter

1036 posts since 2016-06-28
36 year old
Definitely a great and natural wonder. Built as a gift to be fucked. But she looks to raw. Need to fix her makeup extra.

gm501 said:
Now that's one beautiful woman!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
back2jackin Amateur Jackinchatter

321 posts since 2017-12-30
40 year old from western new york
Any idea of her bust size?
Redballs Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2020-09-29
70 year old heterosexual male
Fucking huge
Unregistered ?

Peter_Hardin said:
Karoline is a German brunette, slim and 5' 9" tall with hairless pussy and big firm natural tits!

She's breathtaking, and makes it so necessary to masturbate! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my huge collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528, or on Skpe as [email protected]
I adore German girls the accent and their self confidence while remaining 100% feminine.
Karoline is the perfect example of a well built German girl if she was blonde my old boy would be uncontrollablestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
JOHNXD346 Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2022-02-25
44 year old heterosexual male
She is very beautiful, she has nice perfect tits, how I would love to cum on those tits

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

How I would love to fuck her

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

She is very pretty

User posted image

Thanks Peter, good contribution to start the day

I'm glad you guys are enjoying Karoline. I recommend that you download my collection of two photosets -- 65 hi-res pics -- for your viewing and masturbating pleasure.

DOWNLOAD 2 photosets of KAROLINE

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

All the pics I post in JC I am now sharing from Discord, which makes them come out very big. To see the photographs in full size, click the pic once, and then click again on the enlarged photo. So masturbatable! stroke

User posted image

Download both of Karoline's nude photosets.
DOWNLOAD 2 photosets of KAROLINE
Gregm1970 Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2021-12-14
55 year old curious male from Yorkshire
She is a proper natural sexy girl. Love her
Unregistered ?

Peter_Hardin said:

Very natural woman. Very pretty, fit body and beautiful perfectly shaped tits. Perfect woman to wank to
sussexbox Amateur Jackinchatter

256 posts since 2022-01-09
50 year old bisexual male from West Sussex
Absolutely stunning
Would love to know her
Unregistered ?

My late uncle (RIP) enjoyed a tour of Europe in 1944-45 courtesy of the 82nd Airborne. He said the best-looking women were in Germany.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Karoline, beautiful tall German nude with big natural tits