JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What do you think about while fucking?
Page: < prev  of 4  
girlsorguys Amateur Jackinchatter

216 posts since 2016-02-10
42 year old curious
depends if I am trying to cum or to take longer, sometimes other people or other things going on wink
Send me your pics that you would like me to cum to
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
staples2287 Skilled Jackinchatter

640 posts since 2011-04-25
49 year old heterosexual from US
I think about how I'd give it to my friend's wife the same way, how Britney Spears fucks her new husband and feminist Emma Watson in the surrender pose getting fucked by her boyfriend must look and how good her pussy must feel.
Facialfan Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2018-05-22
55 year old bisexual male from Woodley, Reading, United Kingdom
What am I thinking whilst fucking? I'm thinking that my mind won't shut the fuck up, keeps interrupting and often makes me lose my hard on.

I can be so fucking turned on, be rock hard and giving the wife an amazing fucking and yet my mind is still whizzing round thinking about all kinds of crap. How horny I'm feeling, a song I heard earlier, something I was doing at work, worry about losing my hard on, what I had for dinner, how hot her pussy feels, my wish that she was licking on another womans pussy or another guys cock, the fact that I'm getting softer and boom that's it! I'm all soft and can't fuck anymore!

It doesn't happen everytime but when I do it's fucking devastating. When I'm fucking or even jerking off I just wish I could turn my mind off and ride the wave of pleasure. If I could legally get weed in the UK I might try and do that to relax.

I love my brain but sometimes I want to give it a swift kick in the balls.
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Usually my mind goes kinda blank as I get into the feeling. Every once in a while some "sexual greatest hits" will pop in.

When I want to finish I tend to think about what it is I'm actually doing to her and what she is allowing me to do because she wants me to be doing that. (Apologies for the clunky sentence!)

Afterwards, I just go blank and space out with the feeling.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Unregistered ?

I pretty much think about my wife and what we are doing. Sometimes I add to or subtract from my erotic focus to control orgasm timing. I love it when my wife and I cum together.
Unregistered ?

Often think of my exs huge flabby 36F tits when fucking wife Or if banging her from behind I think about her slobbering over another guys big cock it makes me cum immediately
dckhrd Skilled Jackinchatter

659 posts since 2020-07-09
49 year old
Last night I imagined getting my ass fucked while I was fucking my wife, and then thought about us doing it on a stage while an appreciative crowd looked on. lol
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » What do you think about while fucking?