JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

So about a month or so ago, I told my wife that I wanted her to pee on me. At first she sounded a little shocked but agreed. I told her to drink lots of water that night.

We got in the bathtub and she stood straight up. I sat back in the tub as she started to let a warm stream of piss out and all over my chest. I ended up sitting up with my mouth over her pussy as she pissed inside it. I let it run down my chin and chest and used it to jerk my cock off. After she was done I licked up each drop of her piss she still had on her feet, legs and pussy.

We had a lot of fun that night and have done this several more times. I love it when she watches how full my mouth gets from her piss. Does anybody else enjoy piss play?
Add a reply Quote this post
Winhills Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2020-07-22
39 year old curious male from Canada
I've done this with two girls. It's hot as hell. I'd have loved to have returned the favor as well, but one girl wasn't into that and I broke up with the other one before we had the chance to try it
Always up for random chat so HMU. Nasty and/or weird preferred :)
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Lots of people are into some aspect of "watersports". If you google watersports, desperation, etc you'll run accross forums where those who are into this gather and chat about the kink.
Working it hard
Unregistered ?

jack1566hard said:
Lots of people are into some aspect of "watersports". If you google watersports, desperation, etc you'll run accross forums where those who are into this gather and chat about the kink.

I lay in the (empty) bath earlier and pissed over myself and into my mouth while sissy dressed in the middle of a session. I rubbed it into my dick and wanked it hard before showering and carrying on with my session, cumming four times in total.
sigster454 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2022-02-11
56 year old
oh yeah...I do the same thing...except finger my ass while i do it too. I'm just so wet and messy its hard not to!
Swimsuitlvr Amateur Jackinchatter

112 posts since 2022-03-15
49 year old male from UK
strokestroke
Hard_in_stockings said:
I lay in the (empty) bath earlier and pissed over myself and into my mouth while sissy dressed in the middle of a session. I rubbed it into my dick and wanked it hard before showering and carrying on with my session, cumming four times in total.

stroke stroke
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
My wife and I been together for 42 years. Married for 38 years. We lived together before we married. One night we went out to dinner got a good drinking buzz. We ended up on a beach and fucked. We had sand in our clothes and of course our bodies. We went home right into the bathroom stripped jumped in the shower. We started getting hot again she said wait have to pee be right back I said no do it here as I dropped to my knees. I stuck my tongue out mouth wide open she said no way I grabbed her ass said yes do it. She said you're crazy I said yep do it. So, she put one foot up on the side spread her pussy lips said you sure, I said yes do it. She let go in my mouth chest everywhere. I got my face right in her pussy and drank some of it. After she stopped, I stood up surprised her with a piss kiss.
Page: of 1