JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Dressed under work clothes
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Dressed under my manual work clothes, alone working at home. House will be free in about half an hour so I'm going to get a couple of hours alone to enjoy myself. Right now I'm wearing a black suspender belt with laddered contrast top (black/ tan) stockings. Over this I have skimpy black net panties and an extra pair of 'panties' made from he top of a pair of tan tights. The end of my cock is sleeping precum onto my trousers, with my balls held firm with a cock ring and supported by the panties. When I get on it I'll put on my best (but cheap) barely black stockings on, something that frames my tits and will have a look through the wife's wardrobe. Then ill have my cock in my hand for as long as I can bear. And I will spunk onto myself at least once. I want to shoot warm cum straight into my mouth
Add a reply Quote this post
Fatherof5 Amateur Jackinchatter

136 posts since 2022-03-16
70 year old bisexual male from Central NY
For some reason I love being with guys who wear women's panties. Not sis guys, but manly guys in panties. I think they look so sexy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
DNW Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2006-02-07
47 year old curious male from Finland
A few times I had ex's pantyhose under work clothes, I can't really work as a commando, but the pantyhose keep the tent in check.
"Life is something that happens, while you are planning something else..."
tmacoline420 Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2013-11-01
48 year old bisexual male from Sacramento
I love to wear thong teddies under clothes.
Unregistered ?

tmacoline420 said:
I love to wear thong teddies under clothes.

I'm riding a dildo in lingerie and satin gown with my strapped up cock in my hand right now.
tomcat_4211 Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-11-20
51 year old heterosexual
I once had a bad case of poison ivy and had to cover myself in lotion under my clothes. Wrapped clinig film around my torso and wore a pair of thigh high stockings on my legs. GF at the time wanted to see how bad things were so I showed her, and she was surprised I had a pair of her stockings on. We talked about it and I told her how sexy they felt, and she said if I liked them like that, we should try them again when i was healed up.

Alas, we broke up before we did that session, and how I think about how great it would have been....
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
Wear panties a tight thong with a butt plug in place. In the winter pantyhose or tight yoga pants and wear a 38-b sheer bra have 10 of them in all different colors.
Tom56 Amateur Jackinchatter

409 posts since 2021-01-12
male from Midwest USA
jackbird said:
Wear panties a tight thong with a butt plug in place. In the winter pantyhose or tight yoga pants and wear a 38-b sheer bra have 10 of them in all different colors.

I do the same usually fishnets and panties or a mesh bodystocking but no butt plug.
WarriorDriver Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2021-11-23
62 year old bisexual male from Western Canada
Definitely enjoy wearing some silky underwear under my jeans while out and about.
Einstein Was A Surfer
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Dressed under work clothes