JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » 65+ Older Masturbators - Short Research Questions Please
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

Hello all,
I work as a urological scientist doing some pathology research into prostate conditions.

I know this is probably not the place but any data is better than no data, and I am trying to think out of the box to gather information from older gentleman that they might not otherwise share openly.

There is a hypothesis that links sole masturbation vs sex with a woman and prostate health.

I have a few key questions which if people could answer, would be very helpful in my research. So, I will get straight to it, but please answer all questions as they are interlinked:

1. From the age of 50 years old, on average per week, how often have you been masturbating? This must not include sex with the wife.

2. From the age of 50 how often do you have sex with the wife, or any woman? This must not include masturbation.

3. From the age of 60 or above, have any of you been diagnosed with an enlarged prostate?

4. From the age of 60 or above, have any of you been diagnosed with any other prostate conditions?

5. Finally, do you have any personal opinions regarding the link between masturbation and prostate health?

I thank you for your time and honesty regarding this research.
Add a reply Quote this post
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
jn866 said:
Hello all,
I work as a urological scientist doing some pathology research into prostate conditions.

I know this is probably not the place but any data is better than no data, and I am trying to think out of the box to gather information from older gentleman that they might not otherwise share openly.

There is a hypothesis that links sole masturbation vs sex with a woman and prostate health.

I have a few key questions which if people could answer, would be very helpful in my research. So, I will get straight to it, but please answer all questions as they are interlinked:

1. From the age of 50 years old, on average per week, how often have you been masturbating? This must not include sex with the wife.
The first 10 years (50 to 60) 7 times a week. Then wife died and since then (60 to 80) 20 times a week.

2. From the age of 50 how often do you have sex with the wife, or any woman? This must not include masturbation.
Wife and I had sex on average 20 times a week until she died when I was 60.

3. From the age of 60 or above, have any of you been diagnosed with an enlarged prostate?
At age 79 I was diagnosed with an enlarged prostate.

4. From the age of 60 or above, have any of you been diagnosed with any other prostate conditions?
I have not.

5. Finally, do you have any personal opinions regarding the link between masturbation and prostate health?
I do not.

I thank you for your time and honesty regarding this research.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Baggsy2011 Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2019-08-04
76 year old male from Hampshire, England
Difficut to be sure but I would guess at 2-3 times a week

Sadly, None. My wife had a medical condition and sex for me stopped at about the age of 50.

Yes

Yes - protatitis

NeilG Amateur Jackinchatter

436 posts since 2016-01-09
66 year old curious male from Mid-Atlantic

3 times per week

2 times per month

Yes

No

Not related, IMO
Hairybi Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2013-12-28
72 year old bisexual male from Utah and California

5 times per week

Wife died early, now have a male partner, 3 times a week

Yes

No

Actually, I think masturbation and sex helps the alleviate the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. I have read that prostate cancer is less likely in men who have frequent orgasms, like myself. Mine is under control, as I can sleep throughout the night.
Unregistered ?

I am grateful to all those who have replied so far, thank you.
Curious1972 Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2017-05-13
62 year old bisexual male from Southern Colorado

On average, two to three times a week. This always varies depending on life circumstances.

Again, two to three times a week ... depending on the quality and mood of my companion.

No.

Not at present.

A personal opinion is that my abstinence from sex or masturbation causes slight urinary discharge problems. More ejaculations equals better urine flow and fewer dribbles. A lengthy edging session does seem to result in a temporary increase/urgency of urination frequency.
It's all good!
Unregistered ?

3 times a week

once a week

No

No

Please publish your find on here .
Unregistered ?

Thank you to all for your time and honesty in your replies so far. I was hoping to hit 20 replies, so will keep this going for a while longer.
BigPeter Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2013-01-08
57 year old
One more for the cause:

Roughly daily 6-7x per week.

1-2x week, this often includes masturbation (either ourselves or each other) along with intercourse

No.

No, though I do have to urinate more frequently as I get older.

No, but it's still fun to masturbate!
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
1. Between one and five times a week. Very seasonally variable.

2. Zero to twice a week but sometimes up to three times in a day. Also seasonally variable.

3. Not I.

4. Ditto.

5. No.
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
Unregistered ?

Thank you all for your responses so far. Early trends in this questionnaire's response level (combined with other recent research into semen characteristics) seems to indicate that there is a difference in the characteristics of a male's semen when ejaculating alone compared with semen ejaculate with (or more accurately, inside) a woman.

There seems to be a positive link between regular sex (intercourse) with a woman and prostate health, in particular Hyperplasia, as indicated in these responses so far, note the first three who had no female partner over the last 20 years or so.

I would like to encourage further responses and will keep the questionnaire open for another two weeks. I appreciate your honesty in this research. Thank you.
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South

Was 3 times a week minimum, last 2 years just the one

Never - menopause sorted that one.

Yes, in fact in my 30s due to infection at time of vasectomy

BPH managed by Tamsulosin which has impacted upon my ejaculation

Yes, feel sure the prostate benefits from regular exercise/flushing
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Personals » 65+ Older Masturbators - Short Research Questions Please