JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » How do you find a JO buddy?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Same here! After a long time searching I'd found a semi-local guy (less than 5 miles away) who was also married and into wife appreciating, underwear swapping etc. but he only wanted a hotel meet! Seems like the privilege is going to cost! Lol
KiK: jn87874
Add a reply Quote this post
Scottydapimp187 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2021-03-20
42 year old heterosexual male from Kansas
Interesting I've also wondered.
Scottydapimp
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Scottish-Bud Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2021-06-04
30 year old male from scotland
I've always found them on swinger site but its getting harder and harder these days to find genuine people.

Would love another local wank buddy as i miss it! I'd even travel lol
kik: chav_addict
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

bigandblack2 said:
my first Jo bud i found on here. Then it was craigslist, and now doublelist. I personally like when guys just want to meet pretty quickly. I can tell when they are newbies. But if you post an ad, say your stats, if you can host or not, and what you're comfortable with. If you're replying to an ad, put your stats, info, a pic (i personally don't show my face), and what you want to do. The less back and forth the better. And get a kik if you don't have one.
Ultimately do whatever you feel comfortable with if it's your first time, it's nerve wrecking at first sometimes

On the other side though, somebody wanting to meet after chatting for five minutes can ring alarm bells, especially if you say there is no rush.
There are lots of scammers and blackmailers out there so I dont blame someone for being wary and wanting to get to know someone a bit more.
Unregistered ?

Would be a lot easier if people included information like location, most profiles have nothing in them
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Personals » How do you find a JO buddy?