JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Shanna McLaughlin, stunning busty Playmate
Page: of 1  
Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
Shanna McLaughlin was Playmate of the Month in July 2010. Blue eyes, 5' 8", natural 34DD-26-36, born in West Palm Beach, Florida.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Want to chat with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my huge collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528, or on Skpe as [email protected]
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

love her body stroke
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
Beautiful body!
Love those 34DD's!
MilfLover94 Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2021-05-01
32 year old heterosexual male
Sexy woman! Great tits!

More of sexy Shanna to please your penis. strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
back2jackin Amateur Jackinchatter

321 posts since 2017-12-30
40 year old from western new york
God bless Playboy and all of the Playmates.
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
back2jackin said:
God bless Playboy and all of the Playmates.

Back in the day, Playboy had the biggest, most beautiful titties of any of the titty mags. I found a Playboy stash when I was 12, the same year I had my first orgasm. I still shoot off to the Playmates.
Unregistered ?

Her tits are very impressive to be a 34DD when you consider she was 5' 8" and had a supermodel build, legs for days. Shanna is what Kate Upton, one of my favorite model/celebs to jack off to, could have been if Kate had modeled for Playboy.

Such an awesome beauty. Let's jack off to her! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Shanna McLaughlin, stunning busty Playmate