JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anyone into pee? (nasty, but kind of a turn on)
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Unregistered ?

UnderYourFeet said:
hehe... what a nasty girl! In a good way of course... wink

Great fantasy btw, i wish it comes true some time, it's going to be way better than what you expected, i guess.

btw I'm pretty sure it'll be an MMF instead of an FFM. So maybe the guys'll be hang out with (one my boy friend) and his bud will cum into another drink. That would be just as much fun or more. So guys depending on your sexual preference choose one of the fantasies. K?
Anal
Add a reply Quote this post
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Any one here enjoy watching wifes gfs go ?.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

UnderYourFeet said:
You've so picked my interest! I know it's been a while since your post but please do share it if you like!

I had my first shower a couple of months ago. It was so hot!
My gf told me she had drank lots of fluids but haven't peed for several hours. So I got on my knees and my gf stood above me in the shower and let her diamond rain all over me. What a great experience it was! Major turn on!!! I ate her pussy out like a maniac before she was even done peeing. Plus, she had not problem kissing me or touching me after.

I actually wanted to open my mouth wide and stick it under her lips and not let a single drop hit the floor. Just stay there and swallow, on my knees, willingly and obediently...
Oh wow, you have made me want to try this. You are so freaky!! Very cool!
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
I am a huge pee fan. I love watching pee videos and jacking off. I used to have a couple of g/f's that would pee and I would eat their pussies. I would put a towel under their asses, they would pee and I'd eat them until they had cum. It's was also fun peeing on each other in the shower. Well, my cock is hard now. I guess I'll just have to jack off.
Unregistered ?

its quite nice to shave your dick and balls using your hot piss very erotic and gives a nice smooth finish
rockhard721212 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2009-11-29
57 year old
Love peeing all over my own face and chest or covering my cock and balls with warm pee. Sometimes if I am real horny I will first pee in my own mouth and then jack off and cum in my own mouth. Would love to have another guy, or guys, do that to me.
trannyfan Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2012-08-11

UnderYourFeet Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2007-08-03
40 year old heterosexual
tj55 said:
Oh wow, you have made me want to try this.

I'm very glad if i really did. Hope you enjoy it even more!

tj55 said:
You are so freaky!! Very cool!

Oh... thank you so much!!! laugh

I had another shower two days ago! This time i sat down (instead on my knees) and gf stood right upon my face, spread her pussy lips and aimed for my face. She then encouraged me to bring my mouth closer. Damn she needed to pee so bad!!! It got all over my face, chest, belly, cock and balls... everywhere! I even choked some moment and she immediately stopped to let me catch my breath and make sure I'm ok.

Of course I had to lick her clean in the end and gave her a good lick. Her clit was so swollen, as she enjoyed the whole scene too.
She even rubbed her foot on my wet pissed cock!!! love
Kinky enough???
Unregistered ?

I love pissing straight into my mouth. Love that taste. But I also love spraying it all over my face.
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
Nobody posted here in a while. I enjoy a variety of pee play but not into getting it on my face or in my mouth. I LOVE watching girls pee outdoors and also uncut guys peeing through their foreskin. I do it that way sometimes but outdoors or in the shower because it is difficult to control the direction. Having girls hold my penis while I pee is a real turn on as is helping girls pee by spreading their kitty lips and watching close up. I have had a number of very exciting pee experiences with girls in the woods with both of us facing each other, totally nude or at least nude from the waist down, and peeing on each others genitals at the same time, her sitting on my legs facing me. Details available for the asking.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
Unregistered ?

Hell im into it, I had an ex that liked to be pissed on in the pool oddly enough. When her mom wasnt there, we'd go in & she'd finger herself underwater while I sat on the edge pissing on her tits which were just above water. They were only 34C though I much rather they'd been bigger! Fun old times...
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
luv wee wee stuff
Missmaya Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2011-11-19
42 year old curious
my boyfriend loves it when i pee for and on him...
mountainchef Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2012-12-19
69 year old heterosexual from northern california
you are very lucky. If you ever need another let me know
looking for a women to play with.
mountainchef Amateur Jackinchatter

140 posts since 2012-12-19
69 year old heterosexual from northern california
would love it if you would pee on me
looking for a women to play with.
Page: < prev  of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anyone into pee? (nasty, but kind of a turn on)