JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anyone into pee? (nasty, but kind of a turn on)
Page: < prev  of 8  
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
I remember the first time it happened with my wife. We were out riding the 4 wheeler on some awesome trails in the woods. She was pretty tipsy from too many beers and told me she needed to stop and pee.

I stopped and she got off, nearly falling in the process. As she began to lower her shorts I hopped off and went to help hold her. I got on my knees in front of her while she squatted, and held her ass for her.

As her warm piss sprayed out, I just had to feel it, so I put my hand under her pussy and allowed her to piss all over my hand. It was an awesome feeling. She leaned forward and kissed me deeply, and it was obvious she was turned on by this.

Then I licked my fingers right in front of her, and kissed her again. We got naked right there in the woods and fucked on the 4 wheeler. But I licked her wet pussy clean first, and it was very erotic.

We've been doing WS for years now, and still love it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
davidsdave24 Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2014-12-15
41 year old
my ex loved showering in piss
Uncutcummer Amateur Jackinchatter

354 posts since 2015-03-04
53 year old heterosexual from Massachussets USA
I had an ex who I showered with regularly. One time while washing her back I started peeing on her ass. She felt it, turned around to see and ended up holding my cock like a hose and aiming the piss all over her tits. It was very hot and we fucked hard right after. The next shower we took she immediately got in, sat on the floor, spread her legs and pussy lips and told me to piss on her pussy while she played with it. I ended up pissing on her pussy, tits and ultimately her face at her direction. She loved it and I can't remember ever being harder.
Page: < prev  of 8  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » anyone into pee? (nasty, but kind of a turn on)