JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The "romantic times" of sweet early dry orgasms
Page: < prev  of 3  
marriedboner Skilled Jackinchatter

583 posts since 2007-06-21
heterosexual male
Thanks for the marvelous post on early stages of learning to masturbate. You never forget your first time, or gradually realizing what you did, loved, and couldn't stop. For me it was in a bathtub, others a pillow.
Looking back, I see how nature introduced masturbation to me when the time was right -- but at the time I thought I discovered it, and that was the truth too.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
openphillyguy Skilled Jackinchatter

564 posts since 2022-04-19
42 year old homosexual male from Philly
Love this post. I started playing with myself at age 7 or 8. I remember how good it felt to rub on pillows and the sheets. My dad had Playboy, Penthouse and harder core magazines kind of hidden but I found the stash. Dry cumming before wet for sure.
saggy Amateur Jackinchatter

182 posts since 2011-03-14
68 year old heterosexual
Agree with others this is an awesome post. I must had been a late bloomer, don't recall dry orgasms. But I sure do recall my first time cumming. I started stroking my cock one night, I was about 16 at the time, thinking of my English teacher...she was hot. When it was time to ejaculate, it was like WOW! Cum came flying out over my head, on to my face and chest. Damn best feeling I've ever had! That was the start of something I've never quit and don't intend to!

Wow that was late blooming. Interesting hearing what and when a male had his first dry and it wet ejaculations
Unregistered ?

Had two or three dry runs then suddenly started to gush everywhere, sadley 60 years later drying up again and will soon be reduced to dry runs again I fear
Unregistered ?

I learned how to cum at an early age. Another kid in my neighborhood taught me how to get "the feeling", (we did some oral too). Once I learned how, I was doing it multiple times a day. I would even stand at the urinal in school (during class so no one around) and cum. Taught many guys how to cum on sleepovers too. Same pulsing cock, just nothing came out. I would guess 4 years of dry cumming before I got my first drop of cum the summer between 5th/6th grade. Good times, no cleanup. Never once had a wet dream, there was nothing to build up since I was cumming multiple times a day!
2BallsFull Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2019-04-28
46 year old curious male from Australia
I used to lay in the shower and let the water rain down on my cock. Id always have my eyes closed so I dont know how many were dry but I always knew there was a goal or end point to what I was doing and I knew when I got there. I guess they were orgasms, and going by my age they had to have been dry for a while.

I do remember there being a point where even through I was under the shower water, when Id get out thered be a kind of..i dont know, tacky spot on my stomach. I guess thats when I first started to actually shoot cum. I reckon that went on for like a year before I ever actually SAW cum though LOL My Masturbation technique library was limited to 1 back then I guess. I ended up dry humping a pillow one day and thats when I finally saw my mess.

I remember humping my pillow as a boy until I had an orgasm. It was dry for dozens of times then stuff started coming out but I knew what that was and I was proud I was finally get older
yorkslad54 Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2016-06-27
72 year old heterosexual male from Yorkshire
Hi - interesting post.

A schoolfriend showed me how to masturbate just after I turned 12 and when he showed me, he ejaculated.

That evening I just had to try it for myself. Wow! What a feeling!! The intensity of the orgasm was overwhelming. And I didn't cum, it was a dry orgasm. When I told my friend the following day, he assured me that's what happens at first, but eventually I would cum.
But I was hooked and masturbated sometimes several times a day and I didn't cum until I was 13. So I probably had hundreds of dry orgasms - all of which were incredibly intense.

I was hooked then - and I'm still hooked now!!! smile stroke
Unregistered ?

Unregistered ?

Great post! Yes those early exciting days were amazing. I wish I had experimented more with friends, but although I never knew a dry orgasm, I had an awesome first wank at just turned 13, and discovered all sorts of ways and places to do it. In the shed, the garage, the local park, the school bogs, humping a pillow, sitting naked on my bike, gripping a rolled up towel between my legs, tying my cock and balls up or to other things......all of this could have been better shared with a mate or two! Made up for that since though!
Unregistered ?

I miss those years of cumming multiple times in my bedroom at night. Took the parents a while to figure out why their 9yo was so pumped to go to bed on time lol

Same. I remember I rubbed my cock as a boy figuring stuff out so much it was sore. But I still did it over and over and still do
ian_2008 Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2009-05-04
55 year old curious from scotland
HumpsHands said:
I miss those years of cumming multiple times in my bedroom at night. Took the parents a while to figure out why their 9yo was so pumped to go to bed on time lol

haha yes i remember that

even more for sleepovers at mates.

his sisters wondered why we wanted to go to bed early.

sharing a bed grin
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The "romantic times" of sweet early dry orgasms