JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 7   next > 
Open2fun Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2022-07-31
43 year old homosexual male from New York
Does anyone honestly and mean HONESTLY love eating cum? Do you really? Or is that what you think a guy likes to hear you say. Personally I do not like cum. It smells weird and tastes awful. I swallow for my partner at times but I can honestly say I dont love it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jnewman Skilled Jackinchatter

999 posts since 2018-01-02
73 year old heterosexual male from ireland
Open2fun said:
Does anyone honestly and mean HONESTLY love eating cum? Do you really? Or is that what you think a guy likes to hear you say. Personally I do not like cum. It smells weird and tastes awful. I swallow for my partner at times but I can honestly say I dont love it.
i like your honesty.
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
I honestly do love the texture and taste of my cum most of the time. I have learned that it doesn't taste good if eaten withing several hours after drinking coffee or eating asparagus or cruciferous veggies like cabbage, broccoli, etc.

jnewman said:
i like your honesty.

Thanks. On here no reason not to be honest. We should be able to talk freely and openly honest
Bogey58 Professional Jackinchatter

1062 posts since 2007-12-29
65 year old bisexual male from Salt Lake, Utah
Open2fun said:

I love eating cum, not because I like the tatse, but because it is so fucking kinky. I have eaten my own wads thousands of times and it has gotten blase'. Now I crave the sperm of hundreds of cocks. Sadly I have only had the sperm of one cock beside my own.
Meaning of life= Suck cock, swallow sperm.
Unregistered ?

Yes it can smell weird but I do truly love the taste of cum. Up to 30 loads/100 saved for next bukkake session.
Unregistered ?

I love swallowing my own spunk. I want to swallow spunk from other cocks as well
Unregistered ?

Would love a Yorkshire lad on the end of my cock taking a mouthful
Unregistered ?

Philluptime said:
Would love a Yorkshire lad on the end of my cock taking a mouthful

I would take every drop of your spunk in my mouth
Unregistered ?

I would hold your head firmly in my groin pumping it deep in your throat.
wilaubry Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2006-01-18
67 year old curious male from Thailand
bdginky said:
Been eating mine for years. I always prefer to eat it with someone else encouraging me but I love to edge and work up a big load to swallow when I am by myself.

Yeah I love it when someone tells me to lick up my own. I had a GF for a while who would suck my cock and then hold my load in her mouth and come up and kiss me deep so I could swallow it. Oh wow that was so fucking hot.

Most times now I want to eat my load while I'm masturbating but then lose interest after I cum.
wil aubry

So you guys answering that you love it, do you REALLY love it? Love the smell, love the taste? Crave it or crave how you get it? I can see loving chocolate or pizza or literally thousands of pleasant liquids or foods but cum? Really? Are you sure its not because of how you get it
spunk_monkey Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2009-07-31
40 year old curious male from Frankfurt, Germany
So I can enjoy mine sometimes if the diets been right the days prior; usually I will ruin a few orgasms during a long edge and let my cum shoot into a champagne or wine glass for me to swallow. It helps to keep me really horny and go longer in my session I've found, plus helps release a bit of the pressure from the hours of edging prior to.

If though I allow myself to orgasm, then the only way I seem to be able to go through with swallowing is taking it straight from the source. If I try to swallow from the glass or lick it from my hand after, I just seem to lose interest.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Open2fun said:
So you guys answering that you love it, do you REALLY love it? Love the smell, love the taste?

Yes, I actually really love it. I started eating my own cum at 12yo to "hide the evidence" and at first it was not something I liked as I'd already cum and wasn't horny anymore. But I started sucking my best friend when I was 15. He shot massive loads and I enjoyed swallowing them. Over time I acquired a taste for cum much like you do with beer or black coffee (I enjoy both of those too). Now the taste and smell of cum turns me on so much. I love it. I still eat my own cum.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Unregistered ?

ShortFuse said:
Yes, I actually really love it. I started eating my own cum at 12yo to "hide the evidence" and at first it was not something I liked as I'd already cum and wasn't horny anymore. But I started sucking my best friend when I was 15. He shot massive loads and I enjoyed swallowing them. Over time I acquired a taste for cum much like you do with beer or black coffee (I enjoy both of those too). Now the taste and smell of cum turns me on so much. I love it. I still eat my own cum.

I was 21 when I first gave head. I never considered cum aside from how sexy it looked during orgasm. He came in my mouth and I liked it right away. I still had his cum in mouth when he went down on me, and the pleasure was overwhelming and I came soon after. I think that's when it fixated in my mind in a huge, positive way.

I was over at his house every day giving him head, and I couldn't get enough cum. I think it was when I started giving myself facials, and have been swallowing cum ever since.

Some people get addicted to alcohol or drugs, I got addicted to cum and giving head.
Page: < prev  of 7   next >