JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 7  
LoveFood Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2022-08-07
32 year old
I love eating cum, it's a bit of an acquired taste but everyone has their own flavours. Love it in my food too grin
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Bogey58 said:
I love eating cum, not because I like the tatse, but because it is so fucking kinky. I have eaten my own wads thousands of times and it has gotten blase'. Now I crave the sperm of hundreds of cocks. Sadly I have only had the sperm of one cock beside my own.

You are right about it not getting blase'. I've been doing it for a long time and still get horny as hell just thinking about the load of cum I am going to get.
Unregistered ?

I often eat my load after a long session. As it tends to be quite an intense orgasm as soon as I start to leak I love getting it in my mouth so when I fully let go I have a nice load to taste at the same time. I have eaten my load off the wifes tits and ass as well.
Unregistered ?

Up to load 35/100 saved for my bukkake session, should be 1 pint of cum to drink.
CummingRider Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2017-03-05
41 year old curious male
I enjoy eating my ball-juice throughout a long edging session. I don't manage to eat my orgasmic load though as I lose the mood and arousal to do so after an orgasm.

However, I have practiced enough to ejaculate and release some sperm out without orgasming (though sometimes accidents do happen when I go over the edge and accidentally prematurely orgasm) and enjoying the taste of it in my mouth while masturbating. I really love the look, feel, taste, and especially smell of semen. The aftertaste of sperm really lingers and it's something I especially enjoy!
yorkslad54 Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2016-06-27
72 year old heterosexual male from Yorkshire
I absolutey love tasting my precum when I masturbate. However, I don't produce very much, unfortunately.

And when I wank, the thought of eating my spunk is a VERY HOT fantasy and, yet, I always found that I lost interest as soon as I orgasmed. I've now got around that by scooping the sperm off my belly with a teaspoon and putting it into a hollowed out kiwi fruit and eaten the fruit with the cum. I've also done similar with other fruits too, like plums and strwberries. Mmmmmm....if feels so horny and naughty to eat my cum!!!!
sissy1390 Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2019-03-23
60 year old
nice to share
manvarich Novice Jackinchatter

64 posts since 2013-11-23
63 year old bisexual male from Virginia
I started eating my cum about 12 years ago. I had a blowjob buddy who I visited a couple times a month. I'd drop by, shower, come out naked and he'd be on his knees on a pillow. The man sucked me slow and gently, only used his mouth and finger tips. I decided to return the favor after a few months but wanted to swallow his cum the same way he swallowed mine. So I started eating my cum when I jacked off at home. I must be strange cause I liked the taste right from the start.
And yes, I sucked my buddy dry and swallowed all his load the next time we met.
Unregistered ?

I've earned it,I'm eating it

face splash
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
I want to get to the point where if I squirt it I should eat it and put it back inside me
But I need to be able to do it
seacoastfun4u Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2014-01-26
54 year old bisexual male from Seacoast NH
Yeah. Chalk me up as a guy who really does like to eat cum. I am one of the guys who always lost the urge once I came. I would save up my own cum in a baggie and freeze it. 20 loads or more. Then I'd have a long edging session and let it warm. I'd smell it, dip my fingers in and taste it, and finally right when I was ready to cum, I'd bite the corner of the bag and drain all the rest into my mouth a swallow it. Always love the initial taste, the feeling and texture, and the prolonged aftertaste.
I guess the big disconnect I'm sensing for you is that you love a taste that food brings. For me, there is a completely different association with cum and that's sex. To me it tastes like sex. So does pussy. I love the taste of pussy because it smells like sex.
Page: < prev  of 7