JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Ever get rock hard in locker room
Page: of 1  
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
One time I was shaving. I look over and this hot guy, great looking is standing shaving. He is naked. I look his cock and balls are clean shaved like mine. His dick hung down and looked pretty big. I had rubbed my neighbors cock the last weekend and that was still on my mind. I started to get hard. Next I know it was standing at attention. (mine curves up) Rock hard. I ran toward steam room. I am sure someone saw. The steam room was empty so I sat down and began to rub one out. I came in less then 30 seconds and as I finished I heard another guy and then through the fog, i saw his hand rubbing his dick. He had just came. He said hello thanks for joining.

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tmcdougal Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2018-07-21
46 year old bisexual male from KY, US
I can think of a couple times that I have had to take some extra time getting things out of my bag or putting stuff in it in order to, ya know, compose myself before heading to the showers.
Yorksperv31 Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2022-03-15
33 year old bisexual male
Always struggle to control my cock in the lockeroom especially at the gym ansmd swimming pool when there's hot hung yng lads about
always have since school takes me back to those days in pe when u couldn't help but look at all the other boys with the hot ones parading round and not shy to show it ooff cos they knew they were hot
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Ever get rock hard in locker room