JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First time seeing an adult nude man
Page: < prev  of 4  
Unregistered ?

At Studland Nudist beach during the very long hot summer of 1976 with my parents. The variety of people I saw were a multitude of shapes, sizes, ages and states of arousal!
Add a reply Quote this post
oldjim Amateur Jackinchatter

151 posts since 2019-11-16
69 year old curious male from UK Southeast
It hasn't changed that much either
If I am here it is in my hand
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

oldjim said:
It hasn't changed that much either

No, and now I'm one who has been there in various sizes, ages, shapes and states of arousal - over the years! grin
JackLeyton Amateur Jackinchatter

279 posts since 2023-06-12
curious male
smallcockuk said:
Saw my first adult cock on my 14th birthday, it seemed so huge compared to mine , felt great holding it though a whole new experience.

I'm sorry, but this thread is crossing the line on pedophilia. The above post clearly references a child holding an adult male cock. How on earth does the moderator allow these threads to survive! There are many other threads I've seen with homosexuals discussing child sex with adults. There's another thread on here started my someone called Wakeup who is calling out this site and the proliferation of pedos on here and it's going unchecked.
Professional wanker
ILickDick Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2023-05-04
homosexual male
It is always great remembering our first times. Apparently some feel like it is inappropriate to talk about it. They do not understand that most normal boys have sexual experiences going through puberty.
Rainy1966 Amateur Jackinchatter

485 posts since 2015-08-06
57 year old heterosexual male from Boston
A relative of mine was an amateur boxer in the 70's ....i went with my dad,uncle, brother n slightly older cousin to watch the fight. I might have been 11, my brother 9 my cousin 13...the boxer 18/19...we were trying to get to see my cousin/his brother before the fight right after weigh in. Who knew they do the weigh in in the nude. We walked in right after they had been released n the opponent was literally walking out past the three of us fully nude, full hair, as i remember enormous or to some one my age..a huge cock swinging along with big balls we all did a awkward double take giggled and ran. It was like wtf
Pump it real good
Unregistered ?

winkMy first time was when I was showering with a cousin, we were 12-15 years old, my mother's brother came in naked and joined us. It was a very erotic moment, his cock was semi hard and mine got that way. He told us that this was normal between naked men and not to worry. Now when I look back on it I think it is normal and nothing to be ashamed of. I am 70 years old and sometimes in the open showers of the swimming pool some of my friends have an erection and nothing happens, as long as they don't start touching themselves, which makes those of us who are there do the same. By mid-morning we are all mature or very mature. Good times sometimes.smile
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
In the 7th grade gym was the first time I ever saw another male nude. The first grown adult was my married next door neighbor, I was 16 and we started having sex. I was more than willing to. We had sex for 3 years till he moved away.
Stoker6 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2017-07-28
69 year old curious male from London
Swimming pool changing room in Edinburgh. Must have been about 9 or 10. I was drying afterwards trying to retain modesty with towel when my friend nudged me and nodded towards the showers. A man was taking his trunks off and we were both fascinated to see the size and the hair. I just had no idea about pubic hair. I tried not to look openly but...
We didn't mention it afterwards but Years later discovered the friend was gay
Unregistered ?

Stoker6 said:
Swimming pool changing room in Edinburgh. Must have been about 9 or 10. I was drying afterwards trying to retain modesty with towel when my friend nudged me and nodded towards the showers. A man was taking his trunks off and we were both fascinated to see the size and the hair. I just had no idea about pubic hair. I tried not to look openly but...
We didn't mention it afterwards but Years later discovered the friend was gay

As boys growing up I think a lot of us have similar experiences seeing an adult man nude. Changing rooms at water parks are a given for all male nudity.
neilxt Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2023-05-17
20 year old bisexual male from Kansas City, MO
It was my uncle, and I was 5
19yo Bater
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First time seeing an adult nude man