JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Car Jerkin
Page: of 3   next > 
Richiewhite Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2009-10-29
52 year old heterosexual from Midlands Uk
I love to jerk off when im driving can anyone wanna tell me stories about jerkin off in your car?
Richiewhite
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
38 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
was driving on the freeway one day and found myself really horny (hadn't had my morning wank) so as i was driving, pulled off my shoe and sock stuck it on my cock and flogged away
all while keeping the car straight down the freeway
not many cars around so i dont' think anyone saw me
It's sex with someone I love!
Richiewhite Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2009-10-29
52 year old heterosexual from Midlands Uk
it would be cool if you someone did see you though
Richiewhite
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Hey Richiewhite,
U want jacking in car stories, OK here are some of my experiences.
Back in high school days, 1951 to 1955, the thing to do was go to the drive-in movies friday or saturday nights with your girlfriend and maybe even watch the movie once in a while. In the early days, it was a lot of kissing and petting. That moved on to heavy petting which meant bare tits, hands into panties, fingers in pussies and her fingers around your cock. You can imagine that it quickly moved on to mutual masturbation, and I had many nice hand and blow jobs in the car at those times. If for some reason those dates ended up without either of us getting off, I almost always had a good wank in the car on my way home alone. Many years later after 20 years of marriage, and the kids grown and out of the nest, my wife used to love to spike up our sex life, by offering to jack me off while driving down the freeways. Never tried it on smaller roads or shorter trips. My wife passed away in 2006, and I still manage a nice cum in the car every once in a while, when the mood is right.
Dickguy
randyguyuk Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2006-07-24
39 year old bisexual from uk
I have jacked off in my car while parked in a layby next to a main road. Slipped my trousers and boxers around my ankles and jacked away. Every once in a while a large vehicle would pass by...hehe.... Another one was while driving and ended up driving up to some traffic lights that had turned red. I had been jacking for a while, so I blew my load just as a young woman looked my way... I still wonder to this day if she noticed!!!!
randyguyuk
tganz Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2007-10-12
37 year old heterosexual from new zealand
i used to do this on my way home sometimes from my old job that was an hour from home, its really hard to keep the car straight when u blow
manlovesclit Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2007-04-09
77 year old heterosexual from Virginia
like to stroke in the car at rest stops and other places like that. Also like to stroke while driving next to tour buses and sometimes will be obvious at stop lights, etc.
Unregistered ?

I like tostroke in the car in the summer my car sets low to the road so most can see if they are looking, what they going to do at 55or60 miles an hour,I just smile smilesmile
str8collegeguy Amateur Jackinchatter

183 posts since 2007-05-11
37 year old bisexual male from Buffalo, NY
ive been jerking off in my car a lot lately, its a lot of fun, and i always blow a huge load when i do it.
Sit on my face and swallow my fat cock
Unregistered ?

I jerked off in my car yesterday. I was driving on the interstate. It's so exhilarating to blow a huge load while driving 75 mph.
Unregistered ?

i jerk in my car quite a lot as i have a long drive home. the thrill of it means i blow a big load - sometimes i cream my undies when im in the car, just to save making a huge mess
Texasboy07 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2009-10-23
35 year old curious from TEXAS
I love jacking in the car. I do it every now and then. Love the fact that im about to cum while all the other cars are pissed about all the traffic. I get huge loads when I do it in the car also. I guess that the excitement of it makes it better.
TEXAS BOY
Unregistered ?

I was driving home from a road trip late one night and got horned up, so I pulled over and took my jeans and underwear off, and drove most of the way back home in just a t-shirt. I jerked off three times on the way. Yesterday, I was riding home with a friend of mine, and pulled my jeans and underwear down and played with my cock (didn't cum, though) while he was driving. smile
Unregistered ?

I love to car jack, always wished I caught someone else doing it. I get stuck in traffic a lot and often wonder who else is rubbing themselves besides me.
luvmyprecum Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2009-10-23
71 year old heterosexual from aussie vic.
yep i did it for years, couldn't help it, used to try and
hold back as long as i could, keep it right on the edge of the gravy stroke as long as i could, people that know me,
knew what i was up to.
luvmyprecum
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Car Jerkin