JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Millie B Brown
Page: < prev  of 25   next > 
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
In all such cases, it's simply blatantly clear that most jumping so quickly to post and comment about someone who so recently crossed the line into legal adulthood have been behaving similarly in quiet while they were minors.

Which, to borrow Ms. Brown's own word, is pretty damn gross.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FiatUno Professional Jackinchatter

1097 posts since 2022-01-01
73 year old
Rod said:
In all such cases, it's simply blatantly clear that most jumping so quickly to post and comment about someone who so recently crossed the line into legal adulthood have been behaving similarly in quiet while they were minors.

Which, to borrow Ms. Brown's own word, is pretty damn gross.

Interesting point of view, I completely agree. Now, where was I? Oh yeah, masturbating to 18 year old Millie Bobby Brown. Why? Because she's sexy and looking at her makes my cock feel sooooo f/ucking good.

User posted image

Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
I'm startled at how different she looks these days. I've seen photos where I would simply not have recognized her without the caption.

I suppose some of that is her changing her look deliberately - a woman's prerogative - but it's quite remarkable.

Unregistered ?

Sabonis7 said:
I'm startled at how different she looks these days. I've seen photos where I would simply not have recognized her without the caption.

I suppose some of that is her changing her look deliberately - a woman's prerogative - but it's quite remarkable.

As you say, a lot of women change their style on a regular basis anyway. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's also a deliberate move to start trying to shed the perception of her being a 'girl' actress. It happens more with pop stars (like Miley, Britney etc), but there's a shelf life on playing plucky young characters, so it'd make sense to be trying to shed that image to look more mature and be considered for bigger projects and endorsements.

Wouldn't you consider casting her?

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

73 year old
idniber said:

Wouldn't you consider casting her?

I wouldn't cast her unless she showed me how much she REALLY BADLY wanted the role on offer.

Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
FiatUno said:
I wouldn't cast her unless she showed me how much she REALLY BADLY wanted the role on offer.

So you fsntasize about committing sexual assault. How adorable.

Sabonis7 Professional Jackinchatter

1584 posts since 2020-04-05
male from US
idniber said:
...But I wouldn't be surprised if it's also a deliberate move to start trying to shed the perception of her being a 'girl' actress. It happens more with pop stars (like Miley, Britney etc...

Those are good examples - to look more mature Miley made being supremely trashy a point of pride and Britney went slightly nuts, shaved her head and got herself pregnant. Thankfully, Millie hasn't picked either of those more extreme options smile

Unregistered ?

Sabonis7 said:
Those are good examples - to look more mature Miley made being supremely trashy a point of pride and Britney went slightly nuts, shaved her head and got herself pregnant. Thankfully, Millie hasn't picked either of those more extreme options smile

With any luck she'd pick the Miley route down the line. But for now it's nice to see her embrace smoldering at the camera.

User posted image

User posted image

Pudwalloper Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2022-04-06
54 year old curious male from Mids UK
Rod said:
So you fsntasize about committing sexual assault. How adorable.

1. Fantasies are just that, fantasies.
2. You cannot, however noble your intentions may be, police the 'picture palace' of somebody else's mind
3. Policing this thread, however noble your intentions may be, won't change anyone's outlook. Setting up a separate thread- a discussion thread- may do. But it may be met with silence, this is a board for wanking, after all.
4. Some people's fantasies may verge on or even explore taboo themes, whether this is a good or bad thing is probably best discussed in a separate thread. Again, this may not be the forum for that.
5. I associate MBB with the child character of Eleven so strongly in my mind I can't escape the ick factor either, but I would be a hypocrite if I railed against others for seeing her as an attractive sexual being, I see plenty of 18 yo internet models 100% in the same way.

TLDR? Hey, chill, man, it's all cool.

ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
If we're gonna perv on Stranger Things cast. I'm a Sadie Sink fan. Love red heads. Oh, and she's in her 20's I believe, so perhaps she's past the undocumented acceptable age.

User posted image
Small dick chronic masturbator

wankaddictstroketard Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2022-04-16
40 year old curious male from Goonville WA
Pudwalloper said:
5. I associate MBB with the child character of Eleven so strongly in my mind I can't escape the ick factor either, but I would be a hypocrite if I railed against others for seeing her as an attractive sexual being, I see plenty of 18 yo internet models 100% in the same way.

TLDR? Hey, chill, man, it's all cool.

I never saw Chloe Graze Moretz pictures in my masturbation until she turned 18. I never really knew her as a younger teen for what she was in.

Once they're legal, and 18 is reasonable as thats most places age of consent, it's fair game to sexualize anyone. Especially female actresses, celebs and singers who want attention.

These people can't do magazine shoots and selfies and insta and socials content and police how it's used by people in their brain. We come here to share our masturbatory fantasies and this weird culture now of saying certain celebrities in 2022 can't be masturbated to when they turn 18? Is insane.

They just keep changing the rules, too. First its don't sexualize underage was the older argument. Now it's "don't sexualize the recently underage" because it's got assumed implications.

If I applied that logic to my first stumbling on Chloe I never would be consuming her content as I would been telling myself I can't ever sexualize someone I found attractive at 18. I'm supposed to hope I only stumble over fully matured women at 20? 22? 25? Or what?
...increasingly turning into a "Goonersexual" from these bi urges.

Unregistered ?

ShortFuse said:
If we're gonna perv on Stranger Things cast. I'm a Sadie Sink fan. Love red heads. Oh, and she's in her 20's I believe, so perhaps she's past the undocumented acceptable age.

User posted image

Yup. Sadie is lovely. Turned 20 this past April. love

73 year old
beastlyboy said:
Yup. Sadie is lovely. Turned 20 this past April. love

Check out her /subreddit. I love me some Sadie, I prefer her to Millie. That gorgeous porcelain skin ... leading to her perfect pink pussy.

Unregistered ?

We may as well use this as a platform to admire all of the Stranger Things ladies.

Maya Hawke has definitely inherited Uma's striking looks, but I was surprised to see how thick she is from behind! Guess that comes from Ethan's side of the family!

User posted image

User posted image

Unregistered ?

idniber said:
We may as well use this as a platform to admire all of the Stranger Things ladies.

Maya Hawke has definitely inherited Uma's striking looks, but I was surprised to see how thick she is from behind! Guess that comes from Ethan's side of the family!

User posted image

User posted image

Mmmm yes Maya is great too stroke

Page: < prev  of 25   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Millie B Brown