JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting old or something?
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

grinIs it just me, That noticed that after I hit 55o56 somewhere around there, I started for the first time thinking about cocks in away I never had before,wanting tojackoff someone besides myself,I like looking at cocks. I've been in group sex things and and the other guys pecker never crossed my mind, it was just pussy&tits for me! But now I like looking at cock watching them unload an think about playing with someone cock alot! I still love WOMAN eating pussy!!!! But whats up with the cock thing?
Add a reply Quote this post
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
Totally natural feeling. I first got like that in my mid 40's after a divorce. Started to get thing for cock and it concerned me. Finally Gave in to the feeling and went to a gay bath house and discovered a whole new side of life. Been actively bi ever since.
Everyone needs a hobby.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JORourke33 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2009-10-23
48 year old
I don't think it has anything to do with age. I've felt PHYSICALLY attracted to both sexes since my late teens. I'm only ROMANTICALLY attracted to women though. My guess would be that this was something that was always a part of you and something triggered it. It may have been age, but may have been something else.
Unregistered ?

Such an interesting topic since it is frequently mentioned by so many guys... looking to expand our sexual horizons a little as we get older. Maybe because we tend to be more consistently horny - at any age. Even though I thoroughly enjoy male/female sex, I definitely find myself increasingly interested in having a (or some) male/male experiences.
BiMike Amateur Jackinchatter

418 posts since 2006-08-22
bisexual from UK
I think a lot of guys are truely Bi as far as sexual feelings are concerned but have no interest in a true relationship with another guy. They therefore seek a girl to satisfy their need for a relationship and probably raising a family. However at a later age the desire for male sex raises it head again ! Often this coincides with their female partner loosing interest in sex which seems to be quite a common event. It would be interesting to know the percentage of guys who are completely hetrosexual!
philintucson Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2009-10-21
85 year old bisexual from Tucson, AZ
I think almost all guys have at least secretly thought about cock, but most will never admit it. I thought pussy was the only way to fly up until about 7 years ago when I met a bi couple and had the opportunity to taste cock for the first time. I loved it right from the start, but I am still very pro-pussy. I just like to suck a cock now and then. wink

In any case, I seem to be older than most on this and similar sites. I can assure all that my interest in horny sex and JO hasn't decreased one bit. Bi the way, I think a lot of guys posting profiles lie about their age. Very few are listed as older than 60. You would get the impression that at age 61 your dick must drop off. laugh I assure all that isn't the case!
JEFE Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old from South Texas
As crazy as it may sound to many (most) of the younger men, I've reached the conclusion that this is a natural progression of a man's sex life. I started thinking about other men in my early to mid 40s. Initially, I only fantasized about masturbating with another man. And, I only fantasized about this once I was already hard, horny and masturbating. As time went by I fantasized about it more and more. And my fantasies grew more and more erotic. And, I thought about it at all times of day and night which in turn got me horny and hard. As the years went by, my fantasies grew to include being sucked by a man, me sucking another man and more. Last year before I turned 56 I decided I had to find out for myself if it was just fantasy or not. Actually, I had long ago felt that it was so much more than just fantasy. It was an actual aching and hunger inside of me. I knew I wanted it but was not sure I could actually go through with it. When it finally happened I was surprised at how natural it felt. I took another man's cock into my mouth and sucked as if I had sucked many times before. Masturbating and sucking another man just felt so good, so natural. I've met a man a few years older than I and I hope to someday experience anal sex. But for now, I enjoy going to bed with him and exploring our bodies and exploring our sexuality. It is like I am alive again. I feel like a young teen again with an unsatiable sexual arousal and appetite.
Looking for mutual masturbaton buddy in South Texas. Looking for another married older man (50s, 60s, 70s) for masturbation and sucking and maybe this will lead to other things.
Unregistered ?

Its amazing how well you guys have expressed the feelings I have had over the last few years. You encourage me to put my fantasy into action. Thanks.
Unregistered ?

i agree with the other post ... but how do u ya make something like that happen??? guess im not much into puttin out an ad on craiglist or something so not sure i will ever get to fill this fantasy.....
Unregistered ?

JEFE said:
As crazy as it may sound to many (most) of the younger men, I've reached the conclusion that this is a natural progression of a man's sex life. I started thinking about other men in my early to mid 40s. Initially, I only fantasized about masturbating with another man. And, I only fantasized about this once I was already hard, horny and masturbating. As time went by I fantasized about it more and more. And my fantasies grew more and more erotic. And, I thought about it at all times of day and night which in turn got me horny and hard. As the years went by, my fantasies grew to include being sucked by a man, me sucking another man and more. Last year before I turned 56 I decided I had to find out for myself if it was just fantasy or not. Actually, I had long ago felt that it was so much more than just fantasy. It was an actual aching and hunger inside of me. I knew I wanted it but was not sure I could actually go through with it. When it finally happened I was surprised at how natural it felt. I took another man's cock into my mouth and sucked as if I had sucked many times before. Masturbating and sucking another man just felt so good, so natural. I've met a man a few years older than I and I hope to someday experience anal sex. But for now, I enjoy going to bed with him and exploring our bodies and exploring our sexuality. It is like I am alive again. I feel like a young teen again with an unsatiable sexual arousal and appetite.

I agree completely. As many threads on this topic as have come up here, I think it must be a natural thing as a man gets older. But I am like JORourke33 in that my interest in males is strictly physical, not romantic. I had a regular phone sex buddy a couple of years ago who said he was in love with me (kinda odd since we'd never met in person)and it just didn't feel right to me. I was honest with him about it and we broke off mutually. I mean no offense, however, to any guy who DOES have romantic interest in the same sex. Different strokes for different folks. (pun intended)
Perkin-AUS Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2006-08-28
61 year old homosexual from Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Check out the thread in the For Him Room about "Heterosexuals growing desire to suck cock" - has a number of very interesting and intelligent responses to your very question dick7or1
Thoughts become things...pick the horniest ones!!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting old or something?