JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting Off But No Results
Page: of 1  
GoliathTX37 Amateur Jackinchatter

355 posts since 2009-05-15
52 year old homosexual male from Houston
So here is a pointed question....Do any of your older fellas out there experience full orgasm but notice little to no seminal output ?? Im not sure if its my age or the meds, but I noticed that my output isnt as voluminous as days past. It still feeeeels great and I love the feeling that washes over my body when I climax, but not much jizz. Anybody else notice or experiencing this ?
Are you man enough to ride this ride ?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bonerowner Skilled Jackinchatter

510 posts since 2010-12-24
62 year old bisexual male
I am 60 and still have a lot of precum and big loads
KatyTXGuy Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2014-09-19
51 year old curious male from Katy, Texas area
GoliathTX37....I am experiencing the same situation lately. The orgasms are still very strong with lots of throbbing and the feeling of a release....the orgasm still FEELS incredible. Just very little ejaculate.
Messing with my head a little bit. BP meds and Flowmax on my side. Thinking both are having an impact. Reach out to me to discuss more.
Unregistered ?

If you are taking any medication for enlarged prostate, that will definitely happen. Ask me how I know. I ended up stopping the medication, I didn't like the feelings and especially since my typically projectile messy ejaculations became virtually non-existent. Maybe a blob at the tip. And the orgasm overall just didn't feel right. Forget that!

THIS is the way I usually cum:
http://xhamster.com/videos/left-handed-masturbating-with-cumshot-5303304
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
GoliathTX37 said:
So here is a pointed question....Do any of your older fellas out there experience full orgasm but notice little to no seminal output ?? Im not sure if its my age or the meds, but I noticed that my output isnt as voluminous as days past. It still feeeeels great and I love the feeling that washes over my body when I climax, but not much jizz. Anybody else notice or experiencing this ?

I get this but I'm not sure if it's my mid forties age, my drinking, or just I wank so frequently.

If it feels great it doesn't matter surely. Maybe some women would prefer a guy who didn't mess up in their bodies! (Not Japanese from the vids I watch but who cares anyway?)

If you are really concerned I'm sure , with millions of sperm in the normal ejaculate, it will still work.

And, sorry to say if it disgusts you, there's always piss if you just want to soil her physically.

[Edit: I'm not a nice person, so if you were offended just dismiss it, please]
Unregistered ?

definitely have noticed a change over the years.... I've noticed that when I make it a point to be really well hydrated and edge for a while, my loads are noticeably bigger than average now... big for me is what average was in my teens through 40s probably. Level of excitement plays a role too-- or seems to. Abstaining for 2 or 3 days increases volume, but who wants to do that... It's just a matter of biology I think as we get older.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Getting Off But No Results