JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » No sex with girlfriend
Page: of 1  
legsassmilfsteens Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2022-05-03
45 year old
Haven't had sex with the gf for a good few months, maybe once or twice in that time but I honestly can't remember the last time. We've been together almost a year and at the start she was kissing my face off, groping, having sex etc.

A few months later it died down. She was on anti depressants when we met, she came off them when we started seeing one another as she felt great but then she had some crap go on at work in Feb/March and so started taking anti depressants again but double the dose.

She suffers from depression and anxiety and also she isn't happy with her body. It's shoving a wedge between us, I've hinted at us splitting up but nothing changes.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Run like fuck mate breaking up is not easy but the longer you leave it the worse it is. Stay single and wank yourself like mad. Make sure you take her bra and panties for jerking off
palerider58 Amateur Jackinchatter

120 posts since 2018-04-12
65 year old male from Indiana
It ain't gonna get any better
ruefuss Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2013-11-29
70 year old curious from here and there.
You will likely get much better advice from Dr. Phil.

https://www.drphil.com/be-on-the-show/
ruefuss - now and then!
phjacker Professional Jackinchatter

1633 posts since 2015-06-01
54 year old
Sorry to hear it mate. Are you happy with her body?

I've got depressive issues myself, it's awful for her.

The thing is, if you can get her to be happy and sexual, that's the best treatment, but it's helping her get there that's the thing. She probably hates herself at the moment, it's the worst feeling. And letting you down will only be making her feel even worse.

Support and love her if you can. Maybe she should try therapy? Breaking up without trying would be a rotten way to treat her (Maybe you already tried , I don't know obviously). If you do want to break up, at least leave her in a good place.

You could just be her friend if you do need to break up, perhaps. But you had something, please don't throw it away unless you are sure. Of course, you have needs too.
Unregistered ?

phjacker said:
Sorry to hear it mate. Are you happy with her body?

I've got depressive issues myself, it's awful for her.

The thing is, if you can get her to be happy and sexual, that's the best treatment, but it's helping her get there that's the thing. She probably hates herself at the moment, it's the worst feeling. And letting you down will only be making her feel even worse.

Support and love her if you can. Maybe she should try therapy? Breaking up without trying would be a rotten way to treat her (Maybe you already tried , I don't know obviously). If you do want to break up, at least leave her in a good place.

You could just be her friend if you do need to break up, perhaps. But you had something, please don't throw it away unless you are sure. Of course, you have needs too.

Well said.!!
Oiler1 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2022-07-07
31 year old
That's because she is dissatisfied with her body and is stressed at work. That's why she does not want sex. Believe me, when a person is stressed, she's not up to sex, so just try and support her and not put pressure on her. All in good time. I'm sure when you have overcome the difficulties together, you will be able to have sex as before. By the way, the minus of a serious relationship is that you can't have sex with your girlfriend whenever you want because she sometimes has emotional problems. Whenever I want sex, I just go to sexpals.co.uk to a horny girl ready to have sex with me.
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » No sex with girlfriend