JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » losing desire to swallow your own cum
Page: of 1  
enjoyment101 Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2009-07-21
61 year old heterosexual
I found a way to overcome the feeling you get sometimes when your about to cum and want to swallow it but change your mind at the last minute. I don't let my cock get completely hard, just semi-hard and jerkoff slowly. As I feel like I'm ready to cum I don't just keep stroking, I ease up and stroke it real slow. As I start cumming I let some of the cum drip into my hand and wait a minute or two and then continue for some more. By doing this even if the pre-cum shoots and is watery thats ok cause right after this the real thick white cum starts plopping out into my hand. I find that by doing this I'm able to put every bit of it into my mouth without any guilt feelings taking over my emotions. Has anyone else found this to be true. If you really want to eat your own cum try this it works.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
girdleguy Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2007-05-22
72 year old curious from nw wisconsin
I eat mine all the time
JEFE Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old from South Texas
I agree with enjoyment 101. I masturbate myself right to the edge and stop...wait a few seconds and start stroking again...up to the edge and stop...by doing this a few times I can actually ejacuate without orgasming...sort of milk myself...taste and start stroking again....I can milk myself a couple of times, taste and swallow each separate milking or milk several times onto the palm of my hand and then into my mouth as I taste I stroke myself to orgasm tasting and swallowing as I lose myself in my own explosive orgasm...such beautiful, delicious orgasms .. so intense they leave me breathless and make me want to cry out for more... this experience is not merely jacking off or simply masturbating... it is making love to myself and it is so beautiful.... I recently started seeing an older man who loves having me suck him.. since I can not suck my own cock he way I wish I could, the next best thing is sucking another man's cock. Just feels so right and so natural.
Looking for mutual masturbaton buddy in South Texas. Looking for another married older man (50s, 60s, 70s) for masturbation and sucking and maybe this will lead to other things.
Unregistered ?

JEFE, what an erotic post. You got me instantly hard. Yes, I do the same when really horny and wanting something special.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
LanceL said:
JEFE, what an erotic post. You got me instantly hard. Yes, I do the same when really horny and wanting something special.
Same here on both the post and the technique. I like to edge like that, and then when I stop, I often just have to give my dick a pump or two to start getting the reward it gives me. It's pre at first, but then starts getting thicker. Feels amazing and I like the taste too.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

I usually loose the desire to eat my own load after I've shot it, usually, not always! I had one fantastic jack along the lines of what you're describing, and I just kept cleaning my cum off my hands, and when I finally shot that final load, I was filled with a hunger for it and cleaned every bit of cum up! Damn, now I'm rock hard just thinking about it!
JObuddyNH Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2008-06-03
curious male from Portsmouth, NH
hey jeff, that's exactly what i do as well! it is sooo amazing to feel cum start to flow out of your penis but not yet orgasm...and then be able to enjoy the taste of it..and be able to do this over and over and over.
bigrod Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2009-08-05
70 year old curious
Wow, all this talk about eating cum has me really hot.
rockhard7212 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2006-10-30
57 year old curious
One way that I have found that I enjoy eating my own cum is to fuck my wife and then after I fill her cunt with my cum I have her sit on my face and lick it all out of her. Seems so erotic knowing that my own cock was just sliding in and out of her and now my tongue is doing the same thing. Some day I think it would be very hot to eat another mans cum out of a woman.
Unregistered ?

yes rock. licking my own cum out of my lass's pussy is WOW and I love the taste HOWEVER thinking of drinking my own cum is hot until I cum ... lose interest like others say. Only guy I have sucked came in my mouh and that was MMMM I had NOT cum myself though. I do sometimes collect my cum, freeze it and if feeling really horny that day, I defrost some and start a masturbation session tasting it. THAT gets me hot and hard
Unregistered ?

Someone posted about this technique a year or two ago, he called it the "slowgasm" technique I think.

I find it works best if I haven't jacked in a few days (the longer the better) and have a big load ready to blow. One time I did it after a 2 week hiatus and on the first try I oozed enough thick white cum to fill a shot glass almost to the brim. And I slugged it back and swallowed it while it was still warm - yum!
Texasboy07 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2009-10-23
35 year old curious from TEXAS
I am in pretty good shape so I came up with a better way for me to do it. I always wanted to try it but never could after I shot. So I lay down on the floor and put my legs and feet up on the wall and arch my back. This brings my cock within inches of my face. I just jack until I am right on the brink of shooting. All I have to do is open my mouth and I am able to catch every single drop of my cum. I love doing that and do on a regular basis. I will try to download a video of that soon. wink
TEXAS BOY
Unregistered ?

Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
The trick is to be tasting your sperm as you are still orgasming. That way, you hardwire you brain to associate sperm swallowing with cumming. Eventually you will be able to eat it minutes long after your orgasm has subsided. You can drink the first couple of squirts from your hand or turn upside down and cum into your mouth.
Do you crave big balls?
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
I always lose the desire to eat my cum after I cum also. So what I sometimes do is stroke it until I am just about ready to cum, then squeeze the base of my cock with my fingers. This will usually stop me from cummin, but a few nice big drops of cum will leak out. Then I can lick the cum off my fingers and continue to jackoff again. Sometimes I put my legs over my head and try to cum in my mouth, but I usually miss my mouth and cum all over my face. But that is OK too, I love to look in the mirror and watch the cum drip down my face and chin.
Be happy, suck a cock
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » losing desire to swallow your own cum