JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » If You knew a neighbor guy would secretly Suck You Off?
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Tom46 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2013-06-19
56 year old curious from UK south
I need that neighbour
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
Love to find such a situation. Need a jerk-off/suck buddy so much and one in the neighborhood would be so much fun.
Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun
wun4mybaby Enlightened Jackinchatter

2653 posts since 2016-08-26
65 year old male from u.s. michigan
mmmm that would be an ideal situation grin
pindick-doug Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2021-10-14
42 year old curious male
I sometimes feel like I get hints that jerking off with a few of my neighbors is on the table, but I am never sure if i am simply reading too much into it or something. We'll talk about our wives occasionally. Remark that so-and-so looked good in whatever outfit they had on. Talk about jerking of, although it's usually couched in a joke.

We all hang out together, and are usually drinking on weekends, which is when this stuff tends to come up.

I know for a fact that at least two of them fantasize about my wife because the girls literally talk about it (as in, Oh my god, Husband thought you looked so hot in those shorts, pindick's wife! Don't you wear that again or else you have to take care of it!

Always joking about sex and masturbation, but never quite just coming out and saying it.
This site has been ruined by trolls posting underage garbage. Fuck this, I'm disgusted and out.
sissy1390 Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2019-03-23
60 year old
i am that neighbor its all i think about telling you stop before and after work to save your loads for me call me name fag cocksucker use me
Unregistered ?

I need a neighbor like that. And I would return the favor if he wanted me to.
SlightlySalty Skilled Jackinchatter

616 posts since 2010-05-25
68 year old bisexual male from Maryland
I'd enjoy being that neighbor. It would be very nice to have have someone in the neighborhood that I could regularly service.
* Contains all natural ingredients. No preservatives, added fillers or MSG.
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
I do so miss those days, all started one evening we were having a few beers, and reminiscing about older times, got onto school days, turned out we had both sucked our best mates, one thing lead to another and thats how the good times started
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
jackmcock Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2013-07-16
49 year old curious male from Gatwick
I need that neighbour, and I am that neighbour. Haven't had a convenient guys mouth since school and I miss it. Any neighbours in Redhill?
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
Well to those of You who could allow a neighbor to Suck You Off. Think about dropping a hint like,"back when I was young, I had a Gay neighbor who offered to Suck My Cock. I told Him No, but when ever I got drunk I thought about His offer, but I was too chicken."
Then wait to see the response. You might explain that You felt that allowing a Guy to Suck You Off would Not be homosexual. You would just be letting Him do what He likes, and getting a Free Secret BlowJob.
Look for a mature Man who doesn't seem to be chasing Girls. You might be opening the door to a Free Secret Cock Sucker. Take one for the team, Let a local Guy Secretly Suck Your Cock and Swallow Your fresh Sperm.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Zeplin Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2017-10-31
64 year old heterosexual male from Adelaide Australia
I have such a neighbor, well down the street and round the corner.
Jacking more as I get older. Love someone to jack with.
getmeoff Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2013-01-17
62 year old curious from massachusetts
Funny, I was just thinking about this the other day while I was sitting on my couch stroking. I heard my neighbor out in his backyard and started wondering what it would be like if we hooked up. I may try and work that.
Hiker45 Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2021-02-01
78 year old
What a great neighbor to share sucking with!!! I can be that neighbor and need one too.
dcharlie06az Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2015-08-23
male from Arizona
troutdog said:
....Think about dropping a hint like,"back when I was young, I had a Gay neighbor who offered to Suck My Cock. I told Him No, but when ever I got drunk I thought about His offer, but I was too chicken."

Huh. Good idea!!
Unregistered ?

nah, it's not tripping my trigger. Now a few of the neighborhood wives and MILFs are an entirely different story!!! but the risks far outweigh the possible rewards I think. I don't want to be living in my old paid-for car and showering at the YMCA. Probably would be easier and better understood, "guy-code" adherence, to have a neighborhood JO buddy than be fucking some other local talent.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » If You knew a neighbor guy would secretly Suck You Off?