JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Perving while out and about
Page: of 51   next > 
Unregistered ?

Anyone else into perving females while out and about ? Makes going out shopping much more fun stroke

Foxer Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2022-07-17
54 year old
It's a full time occupation, just wished I could get paid for doing it.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

lol

CFNM-Wanker Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2022-06-10
72 year old
oh yes, 70 yr old out perving or going to the gym with tight young bodies getting in tight outfits showing bare bellies working tose toned bods getting sweatty then going home pumping my old dick for them...

OnanistUK Professional Jackinchatter

1064 posts since 2022-06-04
65 year old heterosexual male from Pervesville
Luvbeingaperv said:
Anyone else into perving females while out and about ? Makes going out shopping much more fun stroke

Some great sights for the wank bank over the last couple of weeks strokestrokestrokestroke
Colossal Pervert

celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
Constantly. Always on the lookout for the perfect milf to ogle It's an obsession.

Was out walking with the wife earlier today, and we were talking to a dog walking petite milf we know. I spent most of the time stealing glances of her delicious jean crotch, and I'm still sitting here hard thinking about it. Got a good look at her ass too when we parted and she walked away, on the pretence I was tickled with her dog carrying a big stick.

But yeah, shopping is a real treasure trove - both customers and staff - with Tesco being a particular pervs paradise right now, given they've relaxed the dress code for staff and there's now a lot of female staff parading around in tight jeans etc. There's one of the checkout supervisors I've long had the proper hots for, and so it was a real thrill seeing her ass in jeans for the first time last week. I can tell you I was far from disappointed with what I saw, and it was hot af wanking over the memory.

fred987 Omnipitant Jackinchatter

7064 posts since 2015-10-04
60 year old
yeah. there's nothin' better than wearin' yer loose shorts an' wanderin' around the town, havin' a good old perv here an there...'you can tell that I'm a pervin'...just watch the way I walks...'

DirtyHubbyUK666 Amateur Jackinchatter

151 posts since 2022-06-05
40 year old heterosexual male from Midlands UK
Not great but still love them cos they are sneaky candids and makes me feel so fucking pervy taking them.

Lovely arse on this slut which was even more visible as she walked along in those thin light trousers and she was fucking stunning too

User posted image

And this rough chav slag with several kids in tow probably all with different dads and those fat juicy tits were jiggling nicely as she walked pushing the pram

User posted image
Add me on Skype or kik

Foxer Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2022-07-17
54 year old
Just been walking my dog, there was a mature lady being a good citizen cleaning up after hers. I had to stop and watch as the breeze blew her dress up as she bent down. Nice pair of black panties. Poor lady looked quite embarassed.laugh

Unregistered ?

All the time, what's better than walking around on a nice summer day, and looking at the tits and arses? If it's hot weather there is more bare skin to enjoy, but even in winter you got the tight jeans and leggings. It's always good to catch another man having a perv too, and exchange that slightly awkward glance with them, both knowing you been sussed.

Mhelm1964 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2022-06-03
59 year old
Had a perving overnight away in the Cotswolds
Friday evening observe and perv in the bar and restaurant
Back to the room for an all night wank and edging session
Exploded around 5 am whilst on a phone wank line with a filthy talking 59y lady
Shower and sleep for literally 2 hrs ready to go again
Lovely

Unregistered ?

MidlandsWanker55 said:
All the time, what's better than walking around on a nice summer day, and looking at the tits and arses? If it's hot weather there is more bare skin to enjoy, but even in winter you got the tight jeans and leggings. It's always good to catch another man having a perv too, and exchange that slightly awkward glance with them, both knowing you been sussed.

Love seeing other pervs looking as well. You can guess pretty quickly who is going to be a starer.

trenchrat Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2014-01-05
54 year old heterosexual from Hampshire UK
Sitting outside Primark, perving, love it stroke

tubaman21968 Novice Jackinchatter

83 posts since 2022-06-03
55 year old heterosexual male from Yorkshire
Perfect location....

Unregistered ?

trenchrat said: