JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking on vacation
Page: of 2   next > 
mxxx Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2022-03-09
29 year old curious male

What do you do about masturbating on long family vacations?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tikmz Skilled Jackinchatter

824 posts since 2014-01-20
63 year old bisexual male from Milwaukee
Try to make eye contact and chat with other married I meet... see if we both need to.popnone out. See you at the camp showers at 10pm.
Master Stroker
Samjackoman Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2021-09-20
39 year old
I used to like edging through my trouser pocket until getting close then takes like less than a minute when you go to the bathroom to finish off. I used to end up wanking more on holiday as felt so horny all the time seeing all the tarts out and about
ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
I usually take my laptop and cam once the wife has gone to bed. With the hotter climate its great to get naked and start the cam up. Next holiday coming up in 3 weeks time, cant wait
Unregistered ?

ukwanker48 said:
I usually take my laptop and cam once the wife has gone to bed. With the hotter climate its great to get naked and start the cam up. Next holiday coming up in 3 weeks time, cant wait

would appreciate you chronicling your adventure!
Unregistered ?

I jack off watching my wife either in the hot tub or shower or I visit the resort restroom in the early morning before beach walking. Even on the days she wakes me with a hand job etc! I those days I am usually extra energetic after sex!
Jcwi Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2021-11-03
45 year old heterosexual male
Are you sharing a room need more details to provide feedback.
mxxx Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2022-03-09
29 year old curious male
Mxxx add me on discord if you want to chat
sussexbox Amateur Jackinchatter

256 posts since 2022-01-09
50 year old bisexual male from West Sussex
Having twin beds was a joy for a quick hand off during the night
Scottydapimp187 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2021-03-20
43 year old heterosexual male from Kansas
My mom and her best friend and my sis and myself would vacation.On long long drives, I often got the back seat to myself.
I started by humping the seat I was supposed to be sitting or laying on.

Later I acted normal in the back, just had a good blanket to cover activities. BTW, I always made sure I was out of my moms sight and she was out of mine lol, buzzkill.

At hotels I'd "use" the bathroom for a minute alone, or while showering. We'd generally get a double hotel room, my sister and I in a bed, and the others in another.
I like to think I was able to silently and sneakily pull my pants down to the equipment, and jerk as quietly as possible without vibrating the bed lol.
Idk is she ever knew, a few times she smiled at me kinda funny thr next day but I didn't think of it at the time lol.
Scottydapimp
jaydee123 Amateur Jackinchatter

126 posts since 2017-08-17
58 year old
Posted this a while back, just after being away on holiday with my wife for some sun in the Canary Islands to escape the UK winter. Nice resort hotel - adults only, no kids - on the seafront, catering for the more mature! Lol.

So amongst the old and flabby there were still enough GILFs in their bikinis to get my old pecker hard and straining for release. Just a glimpse of pussy lips outlined on a bathing suit or a flash of breast is always enough to get me erect.
The problem - always - is then what to do about it.

When things get too bad, and I can control my erection, I usually make an excuse to find the toilet. There, seated and alert to any incomers, I masturbate furiously and surreptitiously, jumping up as quietly as I can as I cum. I shoot my hot sticky load into the WC pan, squeezing out the last of my grey, creamy semen and watch it dribble into the water trap to be flushed to oblivion.
Sounds familiar, huh?

This time however, events took a turn for the better.
The hotel has two irregular-shaped saltwater pools with sunbeds surrounding. In the middle of the two is a 13-foot (4m) diameter jacuzzi whirlpool. Sitting in there alone after a swim, I looked around and saw a mature woman in a bikini on a sunbed facing me about 5m away, legs slightly apart, but enough so that I could see that wonderful 2 inch wide strip covering her promised land. And, excitingly for me, I could see the outline of her pussy lips straining against the stretch fabric of her bikini bottoms.
My mind went into overdrive thinking about her shaved cunt, licking it out and fucking it - and I immediately got hard.
But what could I do? Disaster!

Then the whirlpool kicked in and splashed up in my face and I discovered the water, as in the pools, was also salty. The air jets had made the water an opaque maelstrom, churning constantly. I pulled my shorts aside and grabbed at my hard cock. Salty water being soft, made it comfortable to masturbate and looking around carefully I could see that my wanking could go undetected.

Heaven. Stroking fervently as I looked at the pouting lips of what I imagined the be a smooth cunt, hot and moist in the warm sun, ready to be fucked. I was uber-excited to be able to wank off in a public space, surrounded by people. Then, to my chagrin, three women stepped down into the hot tub. Disappointed, I quickly tucked my cock back into my swim shorts. Hmmm....

One of the women was large but had enormous tits. When she was sat down in the tub, the jets jiggled her breasts visibly in her plunging cleavage; the same jets were buffeting my cock and balls. Maybe she was enjoying the sensations too. I don't know if she caught me staring - which I was! - but she smiled across at me. My cock grew hard again. And I realised that I couldn't be seen with the jets going, so I pulled my dick out again, smiled back at her and started to wank off again.

It was amazing; it was so incredibly horny and exciting. I looked from tits to pussy lips; tits, pussy lips: hand gripping cock and pumping, pumping: the pleasure building.

I looked at the other two women. One was fifty-ish in a one-piece halter neck swimsuit. Heavy-breasted, she still had a reasonable figure. The other was younger. Late thirties/early forties, bikini-clad, still with a decent softly padded figure. I'd seen them with an older woman in the hotel restaurant. Mother? Sisters? Who knows? Neither wore rings, but they had that self-absorbed, intimate look about them. Still wanking - and knowing I had to be quick, I immediately fantasised them as lesbians. Looking away, I imagined the older one going down on the younger, tongue licking away at her clit as she eased a dildo into her lover's spread cunt. Mmmm...

I was so close. So, so close.

At that moment, the lady with the enormous jiggly tits caught my eye. Smiling knowingly (I thought) at me, she said "It's lovely, isn't it?" I wondered if she could see or sense my wanking. I like to think so.

Anyway, that was too much for me.

"Yes," I said, now at the point of no return and trying to keep my composure as I started to go over the edge. Holding her gaze, I replied, "It's amazing," and shot my own salty load into the hot tub under her watchful eye.

So there you have it - a new one for me!
Poleposition69 Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2020-02-07
54 year old male from Georgia
My family goes to the beach almost every year for a week where my dad owns a condo literally on the beach. The last several years Ive gotten into the habit where I wake up about 1am every night and sneak outside to the dark patio for a long slow stroke session while I listen to the waves. We have adirondack chairs out there, perfect for just laying back in and working out a stiff one every night.
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
Depends on the type of vacation I guess. Usually there is always the shower option. Although had a camping trip once where the shower arrangements weren't all that private, abstention got too much and I ended up "going for a walk" at night and stroking one out in woodland.
Unregistered ?

red99 said:
Depends on the type of vacation I guess. Usually there is always the shower option. Although had a camping trip once where the shower arrangements weren't all that private, abstention got too much and I ended up "going for a walk" at night and stroking one out in woodland.

yes indeed, fertilizing the fields!
FallingMatt Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2022-05-24
53 year old
I usually visit the restroom in the hotel most of the time you can find another guy in a stall doing the same thing trying to escape the wife so he can have a morning jack off I mean come on we all have a bathroom in our room and we are sitting in a stall in a restroom downstairs I swear I have sat in a restroom in the morning at a high end hotel and there was 3 of us jacking once we all realized what the other one was doing we all started When one guy grunted his load we followed suit we could not see each other but we could hear the moans from the other stalls good times headed back to Panama City Beach in a week and hope to have a little fun while we are there always looking for a good place to jack
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking on vacation