JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Turned on by other guys jerking to women you "know"....
Page: of 2   next > 
midnightcat Skilled Jackinchatter

687 posts since 2022-06-13
male
I have a few women I am "friends" with on Instagram and Twitter, etc. I only know them online, not in person, occasionally chatting with them. Some of them post very hot pics, bikini shots, cleavage, or just plain sexy photos in general. I'm tempted to post some of the pics in other spots online as I am really turned on by the idea of a lot of other guys also stroking to them. What are your thoughts on this, unethical? or okay?
*spunk*spurt*semen*seed*sperm*nut*jizz*load*wad*

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
footlover42 Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2022-02-08
curious male
Of course it's "unethical" or "wrong" but then so are many things we do for fun here. grin
Contact me for messenger app IDs

captain_manson Skilled Jackinchatter

782 posts since 2015-08-20
35 year old bisexual from Northern Ireland
Love sharing girls I know for guys to stroke over.

Unregistered ?

I love sharing women I know and have done it for a long time, across many sites. The ultimate arousal is when you see a girl reposted by someone else. So satisfying!

Unregistered ?

I say go for it.

flypaper2222 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2015-08-28
curious male
Uk_loser said:
I love sharing women I know and have done it for a long time, across many sites. The ultimate arousal is when you see a girl reposted by someone else. So satisfying!

Saw my wifes pics that I opon aposted on tumblr being reposted on a shit load of blogs....he loves it and yes I get hard thinking about them guys jerking to her pics.

flypaper2222 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2015-08-28
curious male
Uk_loser said:

Saw my wifes pics that I posted on tu**** being reposted on a shit load of blogs....he loves it and yes I get hard thinking about them guys jerking to her pics.

Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
midnightcat said:
I have a few women I am "friends" with on Instagram and Twitter, etc. I only know them online, not in person, occasionally chatting with them. Some of them post very hot pics, bikini shots, cleavage, or just plain sexy photos in general. I'm tempted to post some of the pics in other spots online as I am really turned on by the idea of a lot of other guys also stroking to them. What are your thoughts on this, unethical? or okay?

Posting someones personal pics without their knowledge or permission is unquestionably, irredeemably, undeniably a purely selfish, despicable asshole move.

Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar

midnightcat Skilled Jackinchatter

687 posts since 2022-06-13
male
Thank you for your input and opinions everyone. As hot as the women are, and as hot as I think it would be to know others also enjoy stroking to them, I'm going to pass. I can't do it. I suspect I would regret it later on. This is kind of what I thought to begin with, but I was curious how others felt about it. grin Thanks again everyone.
*spunk*spurt*semen*seed*sperm*nut*jizz*load*wad*

Chumwithrum Enlightened Jackinchatter

4360 posts since 2017-06-14
46 year old curious male
Rod said:
Posting someones personal pics without their knowledge or permission is unquestionably, irredeemably, undeniably a purely selfish, despicable asshole move.

If they were "personal" pics. He's referring to pics that the women themselves publicly post to their social media for everyone to see. How is reposting something that they themselves publicly posted "unethical" and "despicable asshole move"??
...Ran into a Chum with a bottle of rum...

Chumwithrum Enlightened Jackinchatter

4360 posts since 2017-06-14
46 year old curious male
So if a celebrity (In this Case Whitney Cummings and Nikki Glaser) post bikini pics to their public social media, it's ok to post, but a friend posts pictures on her public social media, you're a despicable asshole? Please. angry
User posted image User posted image
User posted imageUser posted image

...Ran into a Chum with a bottle of rum...

Xluv_2_showX Professional Jackinchatter

1052 posts since 2019-07-08
43 year old bisexual male from US northeast
This is hot

Lthrlvr85 Amateur Jackinchatter

243 posts since 2018-11-05
45 year old
I think if the pictures are publicly available and not behind privacy settings and that their profiles/usernames are not shared then it's not much different to stumbling across a hottie on social media and jacking it to her.

The only difference is that you have someone encouraging you and enjoying it at the same time. I have done it with friends and colleagues and, I must admit, found it to be a huge turn on.

Unregistered ?

Rod said:

if they are posting "cleavage" "bikini" "sexy" pics on social media, the pics are already out there forever for anyone who can find them, and zero doubt the sluts know EXACTLY what they are doing by posting them.

Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Turned on by other guys jerking to women you "know"....