JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Wife being daring
Page: of 7   next > 
Unregistered ?

Had a party to go to tonight, went shopping with the wife during the day she got herself a new dress n heels - outfit looked hot AF when she tried them on, and she knew i was getting turned on!

Party was next town over, no time to go home to get changed and make it in time, so she said find somewhere quiet i'll just change in the car.

Found a quiet layby screened by trees no cars,
In front seat she stipped down to her panties and skimpy thong to do her make up. I was rock hard thinking we are gonna get seen!

A car pulled up in layby behind us but was like 50 yards away, shes still in her bra and panties, i said theres a car behind but couldnt see anyone getting out.

Engine was running so i put the rear lights on and off a few times, guy got out and walked towards us - i said nothing wink
he knocked on her window she nearly jumped out of her skin then froze and said get a good look cos we're driving off now! then said to me fuck's sake move the car - i drove down about 20 yards he'd scarpered back to his car - she said u fucker u saw him coming and she put her dress on and said we really need to go!

got home from party two hours ago and fucked like bunnies!

Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Next goal is to get her fully naked in the car!
Str8bud123333 Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2017-05-24
34 year old from Wales
Love having my wifes tits out in the car when were driving!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

UKMarried45 said:

I think you should let us know when and where and if that happens!!
Unregistered ?

Gibbo57 said:
I think you should let us know when and where and if that happens!!
I'm sure u do!
Unregistered ?

UKMarried45 said:

i'm driving a mini coop cock
Chris51A Skilled Jackinchatter

700 posts since 2015-09-10
72 year old heterosexual from Western US
So basically, a good time was had by all! Loved the story! cock
Unregistered ?

Chris51A said:
So basically, a good time was had by all! Loved the story! cock
She has said to me today - "we need to do that again some time wink"
Unregistered ?

Bonedawgie said:
i'm driving a mini coop cock
haha I'll need to flash my lights at every mini now!
Aussiefoss Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2022-07-31
62 year old bisexual male from Brisbane, Australia
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

Deb being daring in public
Unregistered ?

Update - she wants to do this again wink

UKMarried45 said:
Had a party to go to tonight, went shopping with the wife during the day she got herself a new dress n heels - outfit looked hot AF when she tried them on, and she knew i was getting turned on!

Party was next town over, no time to go home to get changed and make it in time, so she said find somewhere quiet i'll just change in the car.

In front seat she stipped down to her panties and skimpy thong to do her make up. I was rock hard thinking we are gonna get seen!

A car pulled up in layby behind us but was like 50 yards away, shes still in her bra and panties, i said theres a car behind but couldnt see anyone getting out.

Engine was running so i put the rear lights on and off a few times, guy got out and walked towards us - i said nothing wink
he knocked on her window she nearly jumped out of her skin then froze and said get a good look cos we're driving off now! then said to me fuck's sake move the car - i drove down about 20 yards he'd scarpered back to his car - she said u fucker u saw him coming and she put her dress on and said we really need to go!

Unregistered ?

UKMarried45 said:

latest update - she wnats me to take her shopping then visit a layby to try on all her new outfits in the car wink
sunset61 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2022-08-18
62 year old
UKMarried45 said:

Mmm loved it if it was me watching and you had stayed around for me to masturbate to completion looking through the car window!
Unregistered ?

My wife was years ago. On the beach, down at the river. That was then.
Unregistered ?

Slurping said:
My wife was years ago. On the beach, down at the river. That was then.
I can't wait for my wife's next slutty adventure!
Page: of 7   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Wife being daring