JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Spunk taste?
Page: of 1  
Billyboxlad Amateur Jackinchatter

440 posts since 2020-01-16
curious male
What does spunk taste like?
What is the best way to taste it to try?
Have you tasted your own and how?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
PerveIV Amateur Jackinchatter

431 posts since 2022-04-18
60 year old
Just suck cock and swallow.
Facialfan Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2018-05-22
55 year old bisexual male from Woodley, Reading, United Kingdom
I personally don't think it tastes amazing, but the reason I love doing it is what it says about me. I love being slutty so its more the act of doing it than the taste itself.

Whether I am lapping up my own after jerking off, or taking it over my face or in my mouth when I suck cock, it really gets me going.

if you are looking for the best way to try it for the first time I would recommend doing it very quickly after cumming. Post orgasmic regret kicks in really really quickly. So what seems like an amazing idea initially suddenly seems like the last thing you would want to do. If you can, start taking it into your mouth while you are still shooting your load. Also highly recommend tasting any precum you produce. I find that sweeter as well.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
What does spunk taste like?
It's a warm creamy texture that is slightly bitter but very complex. The taste seem to change the longer you keep it in your mouth. It has a nice finish with a long lasting aftertaste. It's not sweet or salty so there is a bland taste.

Straight from the tap. Suck a cock and earn your creamy reward.

Yes. I eat mine almost every time I cum. I love it.
Small dick chronic masturbator
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
It tastes different depending on the person. A smokers will taste much more bitter.

As "Shortfuse" says the best way to taste it is from the source. Younger I had often said "I am going to eat my cum" when jacking off - usually to chicken out or only taste a bit. But then when sucking a buddy and he shot in my mouth I just swallowed and thought "not bad" and he loved it - so I kept doing it.
curious-simon Amateur Jackinchatter

260 posts since 2020-04-21
51 year old bisexual male from UK
Not into eating my own but other peoples, I love it
dcharlie06az Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2015-08-23
male from Arizona
I have experienced that post-orgasmic regret...I wonder where that comes from (no pun intended!) Seriously, curious why that occurs, why does your brain now say "no"? When under other circumstances, such as among friends, no problem Any ideas? Curious.

Facialfan said:

if you are looking for the best way to try it for the first time I would recommend doing it very quickly after cumming. Post orgasmic regret kicks in really really quickly. So what seems like an amazing idea initially suddenly seems like the last thing you would want to do. If you can, start taking it into your mouth while you are still shooting your load. Also highly recommend tasting any precum you produce. I find that sweeter as well.
Curiousbutwilling Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2016-07-03
70 year old bisexual male
Billyboxlad said:
What does spunk taste like? - I can't say it has a desirable taste, but I just swallow it because I like swallowing cum

Jack off in, cum in your hand and slurp it up and swallow, then you move to the next level by sucking a cock and feel the spurting in your mouth, and swallow

That's how it all started....I enjoy having another person's cum squirt in my mouth, it's exciting
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
Cum has a taste all it's own. Cum just taste like cum. The reason I like the taste of cum in my mouth is simply because I just gave another man a blowjob and I know I have given him all that pleasure.
Be happy, suck a cock
BiCumEaterCam Amateur Jackinchatter

199 posts since 2020-01-06
47 year old bisexual male from Mercer County, NJ
I agree. Cum is a unique taste and it is perfect in every way from its warm creamy texture to strong cum flavor that lingers in your mouth. Just the sexy thought of consuming my own or cum from another is enough for me to taste and swallow it everyday and crave it like an addiction. The taste and texture just makes it that much better.
motherless.com/u/BiCumEaterCam
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
BiCumEaterCam said:
I agree. Cum is a unique taste and it is perfect in every way from its warm creamy texture to strong cum flavor that lingers in your mouth. Just the sexy thought of consuming my own or cum from another is enough for me to taste and swallow it everyday and crave it like an addiction. The taste and texture just makes it that much better.

Spot on. The feeling, taste, and smell of a man cumming in your mouth is one of the most erotic things in the world. It is my favorite sex act.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Spunk taste?