JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How many guys have gotten hard in locker room what did you do?
Page: of 1  
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
51 year old bisexual
1. In high school in gym shower.. I felt it start to grow and I walked quickly to locker got dressed.
2. gym in 20 and 30 walk quickly in towel to locker hoping no one sees a buldge.
3. last 5 years.... I stopped wearing towel and many guys seem to also... I was standing shaving... look to my left... the guy is super hard....and huge....I make eye contact in mirror ... he smirks and says sorry....it got hard working out looking at hot girl... never has gone down.. I say do not be sorry its amazing.... I said I thought about watching my wife ride you and now I am hard.... he looks down and smiles and says that is a nice cock... pretty big.. i then proceeded to walk to showers hard....

I jerked off in shower....
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
51 year old bisexual
My neighbor husband went to same gym. so we would sit in steam room and discuss cocks in locker room... women upstairs....we would talk about him fucking my wife if he has lately...I would tell him about fucking his brotehrs wife if I did... most days we would get hard and jerk off... when someone would come in room... we would just hope they would sit with their cock hanging out....

at the locker before we left to shave and shower... sometimes I would tease him that I nailed my wife last night... she slept in these panties... kids are i school go fuck her after gym... he would be rock hard and have to walk to sink... one time he did it to me... I put my dink on sink counter while I shaved...
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
I can relate to 1, had a couple of close calls. Probably the worst was when someone else went full mast and mine decided to join in. Somehow managed to reach the safety of my towel and needed to sit down for a minute or two when I got back to my clothes/gear. The ridicule you got if you popped one was pretty merciless so I was glad to get away with that.

Gyms as an adult I think I've rarely seen anything up past the horizontal but plenty where the blood was starting to flow to some degree. If its still broadly pointing downward I tend not to stress about it. Not like when I was a teen where once it starts to go a bit then its going all the way and won't be stopped.

Got a spontaneous erection on a nudist beach once which I just rolled over on. Also remember being in a hotel sauna with 3 other guys (3 of us naked, one in swimwear) and 1 starting to get a semi (noticeably dragging on his thigh) that set me off a little too.
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
Where I worked we had a comumal shower for us workers. There was this one guy and he such a beautiful cock that I never get in shower when he was there for fear of me getting a hardon. You see, cocks do turn me on.
Be happy, suck a cock
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Before I stopped being embarrassed by my small dick, I used to get it hard on purpose in locker rooms. Not rock hard, but I'd go in the bathroom stall and get it chubbed up before changing in front of anyone. Limp I'm 2", but chubbed it's about 4", so it's a substantial difference.
Small dick chronic masturbator
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
ShortFuse said:
Before I stopped being embarrassed by my small dick, I used to get it hard on purpose in locker rooms. Not rock hard, but I'd go in the bathroom stall and get it chubbed up before changing in front of anyone. Limp I'm 2", but chubbed it's about 4", so it's a substantial difference.

This reminds of the sneaky pull/tug almost everyone does (to look their best) after their pants come off before heading for gym showers.
Unregistered ?

Highschool was tough for me. Once it starts, it happens so fast. I bailed for my towel a few times. Sometimes I went to a stall to jack off to get rid if it. That didn't always make it go completely away. In more recent years at the gym, I don't worry about it. Let it do its thing. I have made a few friends that way.
Unregistered ?

red99 said:
This reminds of the sneaky pull/tug almost everyone does (to look their best) after their pants come off before heading for gym showers.

yes they do!!
Chumwithrum Enlightened Jackinchatter

4360 posts since 2017-06-14
46 year old curious male
red99 said:

Guilty too! grin grin
...Ran into a Chum with a bottle of rum...
Curiousbutwilling Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2016-07-03
70 year old bisexual male
always a fantasy of mine to watch the naked men and sit by my locker as they brought their cocks to my mouth and letting me swallow their loads
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
I just let it fly for everyone to see
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
red99 said:

or taking a pic ;-)
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How many guys have gotten hard in locker room what did you do?