JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Sucking cock with the wife...
Page: of 1  
ltswoth69 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2012-10-23
65 year old bisexual male from La Crescenta, California
The wife and I have been swingers for well over twenty years. Nothing hard core like some we have meet in the lifestyle. Several times a year we meet other couple for some fun. After a few years of being so close to the same sex it just led us both to what to try being BI.
The first time we sucked a cock together was when we were having a threesome with a bi friend we met online. As we all kissed and being naked, we both dropped to our knees and just had so much fun. It was the most exciting thing we had done together, kissing his cock and taking turns holding it for the other to suck. I was so hard that I could have exploded right there without touching it.
So, I got to 69 her as he fucked her and then watched as they fucked and when he was ready to cum he pulled out and I sucked him off tasting her juices on his cock and it was to much for him he exploded in my mouth and I just swallowed.
After that I was hooked on sucking cock. What was your first time like and did you like it?
Always looking for a suck buddy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
trackmonster17 Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2017-05-22
38 year old curious male from PA
unfortunately, I don't have any experiences like that, but that's one HOT fuckin story!!

Did you enjoy his load filling your mouth?
ltswoth69 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2012-10-23
65 year old bisexual male from La Crescenta, California
trackmonster17 said:
unfortunately, I don't have any experiences like that, but that's one HOT fuckin story!!

Did you enjoy his load filling your mouth?

Yes it taste good
Always looking for a suck buddy
Unregistered ?

ltswoth69 said:
The wife and I have been swingers for well over twenty years. Nothing hard core like some we have meet in the lifestyle. Several times a year we meet other couple for some fun. After a few years of being so close to the same sex it just led us both to what to try being BI.
The first time we sucked a cock together was when we were having a threesome with a bi friend we met online. As we all kissed and being naked, we both dropped to our knees and just had so much fun. It was the most exciting thing we had done together, kissing his cock and taking turns holding it for the other to suck. I was so hard that I could have exploded right there without touching it.
So, I got to 69 her as he fucked her and then watched as they fucked and when he was ready to cum he pulled out and I sucked him off tasting her juices on his cock and it was to much for him he exploded in my mouth and I just swallowed.
After that I was hooked on sucking cock. What was your first time like and did you like it?

great way to start!
Curiousbutwilling Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2016-07-03
70 year old bisexual male
wow, I might still married we did that!

my wife enjoyed fucking my ass with her dildo, one day she told me I seemed to enjoy it so much she might bring a guy co-worker from her job home to fuck me. I laughed it off saying she was nuts ( in my head I thought how fun that might really be!). She never followed up but kept fucking my ass with the dildo or fingering my hole.
Unregistered ?

My wife and I do everything there is with everyone we know. Wasn't till recently that I realized some people don't.

Just kidding!
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
My first time I was a teen as he was. That was back in 1972. My wife would never do anything like you and your wife has done but I have had a couple three ways over the years with couples.
Chumwithrum Enlightened Jackinchatter

4360 posts since 2017-06-14
46 year old curious male
I'd love a BJ like this
User posted image
...Ran into a Chum with a bottle of rum...
Page: of 1  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Sucking cock with the wife...