JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » mens locker room - any guys think or have this happen?
Page: of 3   next > 
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
I hope guys are looking at my cock... I hope they get turned on or hard when they shower... how many guys think of that ever?

Any guys ever get caught looking at another guys cock?

I have...it was awkward...

One day I was shaving my cock in the sink area... caught guys looking and one guy startted to get hard...

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I know guys have looked at mine because it's so funny to see a big tall guy my size with a little mushroom cap sticking out.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Alwayzhorny Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2022-08-27
45 year old homosexual male from New Jersey
It is human nature to look and for guys to be curious how they measure up to another mans penis size. Whether you are obvious about it or not, everyone looks.
Unregistered ?

Most showers in gym changing rooms are now cubicles with doors so no
ukwanker48 Amateur Jackinchatter

312 posts since 2007-04-26
65 year old curious male from UK
LeedsWank1980 said:
Most showers in gym changing rooms are now cubicles with doors so no

Yes, in our town we have two swimming baths, one with cubicle showers and one with open shower area, of course I only use the second one. Love walking around naked and I am sure that others do look, I know that I look at them too
mac_46_46 Professional Jackinchatter

1151 posts since 2005-08-14
77 year old bisexual male from near Pittsburgh, PA
When I still working we had a shower at work. There was this one guy, he has such a huge and beautiful cock, I would not go in the shower room with him for fear that I would get a hardon looking at him
Be happy, suck a cock
Naughtynaturist Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2021-12-19
72 year old curious male from East coast USA
ShortFuse said:
I know guys have looked at mine because it's so funny to see a big tall guy my size with a little mushroom cap sticking out.

I think of it as proof that God has a sense of humor. 6'1" here with that same mushroom cap on a cool day. Only grow to 5" on a good, warm day with plenty of encouragement.
Naughtynaturist Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2021-12-19
72 year old curious male from East coast USA
ShortFuse said:

I think of it as proof that God has a sense of humor. 6'1" here with that same mushroom cap on a cool day. Only grow to 5" on a good, warm day with plenty of encouragement.

I do appreciate seeing a well hung guy strolling down the nude beach allowing all to admire.
Hornyjerking Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2022-09-16
46 year old homosexual male
Locker rooms and changing rooms are incredible places to see other males and be seen by other males. It is human nature to be curious how you measure up. Summer months are my favorites for obvious reasons. So many nude males. Crowded water park and beach changing rooms. Openly exposing themselves.
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
For as long as i've been aware of what it is between my legs then i've looked, and i'm pretty sure every other guy has at least a peek. Never fussed about covering up in a locker room and love to be naked with others on a beach. Appreciate and embrace the infinite variety of life!
NakedUK1963 Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2020-10-19
60 year old bisexual male from Kent UK
Yeah my Health club closed down due to Covid restrictions
Was great getting naked there with others... Really miss it now
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I always enjoyed the Glenwood Hot Springs Resort Pool at Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Big open changing rooms and open showers. Loved going there and seeing other guys as well as being seen by others.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
My neighbor and I would discuss them from steam room... We would sit totally naked and look for cocks... There were a few regulars that were amazing...

We would talk by locker after about how big it gets when hard... we know his wife... I tell him I have worked out behind and seen her thong... She has great ass I would fuck her... We tell my wife while we fooling around all together... she says I know who that is... I will check it out...

The next night she says can you and him go out earlier I want to join you two... I froze.. she then smiles and says I know you two are jerking off.. I call his borther and wife and tell them... Last night they invited me up and I went out front door... I ate her out and he fucked me...

I said he gave his wife panties look, they are so comfy... what you think... she laughed and said that pussy is never touched...
we were all masterbating... and she said I saw your friend... she has perfect tits, shaved pussy and sexy satin thong panties.. She made me wet... I said her husband has perfect cock... it made him hard in steam room yesterday... he said no I said yes... remeber I stopped walking and it poked me in ass..

The wife announced she waas orgasming... it was pretty... mike and I stopped rubbing and watched.. she stopped and laid there open legged... I jumped in and shoved it in...

Fauxstr8 Amateur Jackinchatter

182 posts since 2022-12-27
43 year old homosexual male
Love the locker room setting, great chance to see and be seen. The supposedly straight married guys looking around. Them looking just as much as the gay guy does. Great masculine environment to be male. We all have a penis. Changing rooms and locker rooms are a safe place to be nude and accepted
Open minded, always pervy, lets have fun
joet Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2013-02-05
59 year old curious from US-New Hampshire
back in HS always hung out naked in lockerroom. Enjoyed showing for those looking and enjoyed looking at those showing. never got hard in the locker room, but saw a few guys get hard
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » mens locker room - any guys think or have this happen?