JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » mens locker room - any guys think or have this happen?
Page: < prev  of 3  
Fauxstr8t Amateur Jackinchatter

244 posts since 2022-12-28
47 year old homosexual male from Not so Gay Philadelphia
Funny, so have I. You and I have much in common. Its almost like we are the same person. But we cant be the same person, because why would I need a second profile unless I am up to something shady?
My other profiles are Pseudostraight, totalwanks, Dailyjerkr and Bonerownr
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
All guys look - but as far as I know I have never been caught.

The real challenge comes when you are sitting down on the bench and a good looking guys gets out of the shower - so he is standing there and his crotch is right at your eye level!
Fauxstr8 Amateur Jackinchatter

182 posts since 2022-12-27
43 year old homosexual male
jjonn3 said:
All guys look - but as far as I know I have never been caught.

The real challenge comes when you are sitting down on the bench and a good looking guys gets out of the shower - so he is standing there and his crotch is right at your eye level!

That would be heaven, just gotten hide your boner, or not and let it be known
Open minded, always pervy, lets have fun
Scottydapimp187 Amateur Jackinchatter

343 posts since 2021-03-20
42 year old heterosexual male from Kansas
3 showers from 3 facalities I have experience with. Different men at all places.

The first was cordial, professional. Every great once in a while a hard on would pop up, but probably accidently, nobody cared if they even looked.

The seccond, better than the first.

The third was different because one thing it was a small group of guys who grew up together. Wed all seen each other naked alot, seem other things, so no worry.

However being close already, (too close), we had no problems showing off erections. Most of us circle jerked in the shower.
Wed done it everywhere else, so why not?
Scottydapimp
cantbelieve Amateur Jackinchatter

316 posts since 2017-07-29
69 year old curious male from Long Island
In my younger days I used to play racket ball and would shower and change in the locker room I am nearsighted and would always wear my glasses so that I could see other guys penises there was one that I really liked seeing and would go home and masturbate while thinking about it
Lovecock Amateur Jackinchatter

387 posts since 2023-03-13
47 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia PA
I love locker rooms and changing rooms especially at theme park water parks. Nudity is pretty much a guarantee and is acceptable. You get those occasional shy guys that wrap in a towel and do the dance to hide and change. Why bother. I always undress fully nude in front of others in that environment. Great to see and be seen. Then I have jerk off material when I get home. I have been doing that as long as I can remember. Loved being able to see other men when I was changing with my dad at the water park. Nudity is healthy and should be celebrated not frowned upon.
Str8 guys who suck cock are not straight
originalbastard Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2023-03-09
42 year old bisexual male from uk
LeedsWank1980 said:
Most showers in gym changing rooms are now cubicles with doors so no

Yeah, this is one of the worst 21st century developments to be honest. It's really spoilt a big part of the gym experience for me!
see profile

originalbastard said:
Yeah, this is one of the worst 21st century developments to be honest. It's really spoilt a big part of the gym experience for me!

I is the worst development. It is getting worse. Urinals have partitions now. Changing rooms have private cubicles. Showers have cubicles. When did nudity become so taboo
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
Years ago the gyms had open shower rooms. Now all have cubicles with either shower curtain or doors. Even the high schools back in the 60's and 70's had shower rooms.

jackbird said:
Years ago the gyms had open shower rooms. Now all have cubicles with either shower curtain or doors. Even the high schools back in the 60's and 70's had shower rooms.

It truly is a shame nudity is becoming so taboo. Every locker room and changing room is getting more and more privacy. Cubicles and partitions going up everywhere. Sad.
binhguy Amateur Jackinchatter

231 posts since 2006-05-04
49 year old curious male from New Hampshire
Jb4i said:
Was a YMCA member for years. Mens locker area had a hot tub, sauna, and steam room all in shower area. All of them clothing optional. I am one of the straight married dudes that look. That YMCA was a total cruising spot and it was fun to see the guys hard. Sometimes you would catch someone playing in the steam or shower. I got in the habit of telling them not to mind me and to continue. Some would. I would have a front row seat to hand and blow jobs. It was an amazing way to end a work out. My wife was none the wiser.

One day I was in the shower at the Y and turned to rinse off and there was a guy jacking off the me showering. I went to the steam room and he followed. We jacked off watching each other.
ILickDick Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2023-05-04
homosexual male
What are some of your locker room stories? Do you ever look at another guy while he us showering or changing? Ever catch another guy check you out?
OTR64 Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2019-03-02
curious male from Missouri
[url=null]null[/url/
Yes, especially high school days. Alot of guys tried to hide their hard cocks. I know the coach would get hard. Showed real good through those gym shorts.
I've watched a couple guys stroking their cocks in the sauna.
SS
bibud4chat Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2023-07-23
49 year old bisexual male from delaware
Dont tease me Nicks.. lol
if i saw you i would let you know that i want your cock. i wouldnt take my eyes off of it. And if i had the opportunity i would ask you if you want a blow job. and if there were too many people around. i would hand you a note .. thats my last resort tactic. theres a huge public bathroom at the beach at a state park. thers like 6-8 sinks on one wall with huge mirrors over it. . i swear every guy at each sink is either in nothing but underwear or naked. i took my good ol time shaving , brushing my teeth. all the showers were behind me. u could see the full view in the mirror. guys were just walking around naked. you would see 2-3 buddies come in together. strip down, put their shorts and underwear on the bench that is in front of the shower stalls. then u see dad/son get undressed and get in shower stall. i walked away from the sink to find a good shower stall, so i could jo. i walked toward the back. this guy walks by me totally naked, he was about 6'3 greek or itialian. very hairy. he was soaped up from head to toe just walking thru the bathroom. completely soaped up.. with a huge piece of meat hanging in front of him . i couldnt help it i couldnt take my eyes off of it. ANY GUYS GET TURNED ON BY ANYTHING IM SAYING HERE. HIT ME BACK, EMAIL ME. LETS GET INTO HOT PHONE CHAT. [email protected]
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » mens locker room - any guys think or have this happen?