JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Women watching friend have sex, like or not?
Page: of 2   next > 
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
How many women have been in the room or present when their good friend got fucked...

I have had a friend of GF walk in and watch a few minutes then leave...

I have also had one walk in and say wow he is fucking the shit out of you I jealous.. the girl said get out I have not been fucked in 3 months.... I had met her at a college party ealier that night.... never forget it...

how many women like to watch friend get fucked?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
On a similar note, I love amateur videos of women watching women get fucked. If a woman is watching her friend get doggy or anal, my zipper is history!
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
star69 Skilled Jackinchatter

566 posts since 2021-09-24
33 year old
luvpanties69 said:
How many women have been in the room or present when their good friend got fucked...

I have also had one walk in and say wow he is fucking the shit out of you I jealous.. the girl said get out I have not been fucked in 3 months.... I had met her at a college party ealier that night.... never forget it...

Fuck that is a sexy story
jprn281 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2022-05-11
49 year old
Changing the context slightly...caught by gf's younger sister while fucking...so we then left the door slightly ajar, knowing she would watch...and she did...she was 19, gf 23...it became fun at the time...knowing she would be watching...
Now for me it's a serious turn on...but I'm no longer 23! Should we have invited her to watch properly? Or to join in?

Discuss!
luvpanties69 Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2021-09-10
50 year old bisexual
My wife admitted that in college, when she would study at friends house and get drunk after... they let her watch and during finals... she let her fuck him...

I said so that is why you let me fuck her.. and she told me I knew... When you went to store... and she was drunk she told me you had just fucked him and she said I feel bad and she blew me...

I loved fucking her.. she was so much better then wife up street, your sister, or the wife up street friend...

She laughed and said he used to cum to fast.. hi gf would say now she has to go finish in other room.. and I used to go masterbate in the office.. the husband up street is best he knows how to eat a women out... I laughed and said you seem to enjoy his dick too..

she said you and him fuck like I have never felt or seen...

remember that night he fucked you and came and then I fucked you right after... she said yes it hurt to wipe next morning..

I jerked you off for two days... remember we had him come over because his wife was gone and you jerked him too, while we all talked...

she said yes, I sat between you, jering you both at same time, you both fondled my tits and ass and talked about fucking me night before...

these strolls down memory lane while drinking at home always led to one of saying lets fuck...

33 year old
luvpanties69 said:

Bump

So horny
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
My wife loves watching.

We were at some friends house one night drinking and smoking weed. The topic turned to sex and my friend's GF said she was horny and wanted to have sex. She started undressing then got my friend undressed and they fucked while my wife and I watched. I tried to get my wife to fuck, but she was mesmerized watching them fuck and just rubbed her pussy through her pants.

When we got home she said she was so horny from watching them fuck. She fucked my brains out.
Small dick chronic masturbator

33 year old
ShortFuse said:
My wife loves watching.

We were at some friends house one night drinking and smoking weed. The topic turned to sex and my friend's GF said she was horny and wanted to have sex. She started undressing then got my friend undressed and they fucked while my wife and I watched. I tried to get my wife to fuck, but she was mesmerized watching them fuck and just rubbed her pussy through her pants.

When we got home she said she was so horny from watching them fuck. She fucked my brains out.

That is so good

Would love to hear more stories guys
Unregistered ?

Yea my wife told me that when she and her friend lived together that one night her friend brought a guy home from a club . They all fell asleep in living room but during the night my wife woke when she heard the sound of her friend being fucked on the couch opposite her . She said it was dark and they couldnt see she was awake

She said she could hear really pound her and her friend sounded absolutely soaking wet as the cock slapped into her . Wife said she stroked her pussy and watched
Unregistered ?

An ex told me a story about her and her best mate fucking two guys in the same room. The ex spent the whole time watching her mate get used. Both of them were hot as fuck.
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
My missus told me a story about her mate getting fucked in the adjacent bed by some lad she met on holiday. It was dark but not so dark that she couldn't see.

I also remember talking to someone else describing a girls holiday (she was the quiet one, her mate the much more extrovert). The first incident was being woken by the louder one using a vibrator on herself on the hotel balcony in the middle of the night. Then a further incident of her mate quite loudly getting fucked in the same room.

A mate of one of my brothers told us once about fucking some girl in her house and her younger sister watching them mid-fuck for a couple of minutes from the doorway to the bedroom. He described it as a bit weird as she knew he'd seen her but she didn't react. Amusingly he said it put him off his stroke a bit and then she just walked off.

On a lads holiday once one of my mates was failing badly at quietly fucking on a bed close enough that I could probably reach out and touch (they thought I was asleep).

33 year old
Love these stories

More please
ypipe Amateur Jackinchatter

463 posts since 2020-09-20
44 year old
former gf told me the first time she tasted cum was from her gf's neck. in the bathroom after the friend gave her first bj
Staya Novice Jackinchatter

68 posts since 2021-03-10
curious male from Toronto
I lusted after a girl in my first year of college. She was so hot. One night my roommate, who I was friendly (but not close) with, brought a girl back to our room and fucked her senseless. It was that girl. And I saw everything. They were both hammered, and he assured her that I was asleep (and a deep sleeper). I will never forget watching her tits swaying back and forth as he took her doggie style. I had a glorious side-on view, so even in the relative darkness I could see her entire body and her face when she turned to look at him. She was like a swimsuit model. Amazing.

Edit: sorry, just re-read the subject line and realized that this is supposed to be from a woman's perspective. Woops!

33 year old
Staya said:
I lusted after a girl in my first year of college. She was so hot. One night my roommate, who I was friendly (but not close) with, brought a girl back to our room and fucked her senseless. It was that girl. And I saw everything. They were both hammered, and he assured her that I was asleep (and a deep sleeper). I will never forget watching her tits swaying back and forth as he took her doggie style. I had a glorious side-on view, so even in the relative darkness I could see her entire body and her face when she turned to look at him. She was like a swimsuit model. Amazing.

Edit: sorry, just re-read the subject line and realized that this is supposed to be from a woman's perspective. Woops!

Thats a really sexy story
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Women watching friend have sex, like or not?