JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone else love to know if a woman has gone black at some point
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

I think it makes a woman 20% sexier knowing. i know it is not for everyone but knowing she has had black cock inside her turns me on. Especially those with white partners now. I know once I found out my ex had been with black men I found it hot but also thought I know I cannot compete with what they gave her.
Add a reply Quote this post
Fitand50 Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2022-03-21
53 year old
I'd love to think the wife has dabbled. She confessed to sucking off a black guy she met once but swears that was all...I'm not sure I believe her 😉
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
OnanistUK Professional Jackinchatter

1064 posts since 2022-06-04
65 year old heterosexual male from Pervesville
midlandscreep said:
I think it makes a woman 20% sexier knowing. i know it is not for everyone but knowing she has had black cock inside her turns me on. Especially those with white partners now. I know once I found out my ex had been with black men I found it hot but also thought I know I cannot compete with what they gave her.

I have a cousin- Clare- who has only ever been with black guys since she was in her early twenties. She even moved from a small town in Scotland to south London so she could meet black guys and now has two children - now in their teens - from different black fathers strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Colossal Pervert
Lenney696969 Amateur Jackinchatter

229 posts since 2022-04-10
44 year old
I still want to come home to find three blacks using my wife
John_Handcock Amateur Jackinchatter

238 posts since 2011-02-12
60 year old bisexual male from Vancouver
My wife has had black cock in the past, she even married one of them (and had two children). My stepdaughter is sexy as fuck - she even did some modeling in her past!
Unregistered ?

Flip this, your wife know you had some black women?
xhibit101 Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2014-06-29
53 year old curious from Dublin
Bonedawgie said:
Flip this, your wife know you had some black women?

I'd a black girlfriend for a few months... luv licking her pussy... so pink inside and a nice bushy landing strip... lovely brown nipples on little tits... loved fucking her

My wife has no clue
Tablejack Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2019-05-14
63 year old curious male from Lincoln CA
I don't believe my wife has fucked a big black cock but I fantasize about her doing it. I love watching cuckold videos of husbands recording their wife fucking other men. We did watch a couple of sex tapes ( when we were younger) with various couples fucking and they interracial couples fucking. She seemed interested but we never really spoke about it. I sometimes wish we would have.
Tablejack
JustAHornyGuy Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2017-12-06
heterosexual male from UK
I prefer knowing they've stayed pure.
bucksteel Amateur Jackinchatter

478 posts since 2015-12-27
76 year old curious male from South Carolina
I dated a girl in college that fucked a black guy. She said his cock was really big. She said the sex was great. I would love to have been able to watch her fuck a black guy while I masturbated. That would be fun.
Love masturbating, oral sex, piss play, and camming while playing with my dick. buck.steel69 on Skype.
dcharlie06az Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2015-08-23
male from Arizona
Yes my wife dated a black guy before me. She didn't talk about it much though. OTOH, a gf I had before her def. talked about her BBC: It was so big it hurt, she said. That sounds big enough to me!
xyzman Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2020-08-28
35 year old from South West England
I found out a few days ago that my (white) boss' boyfriend is black. Don't know why but it's made me change the way I think of her.
kinkyhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2020-04-09
50 year old male from W Midlands
Have loved interracial from the moment my ex expressed interest in trying and another confessing she had. How i pleased after i don't know, but still love watching it.
Woodenheart Amateur Jackinchatter

116 posts since 2021-12-31
54 year old male from Scotland
I did work with a woman that said she had a fling with a large black man that had done work in her house whilst her husband was working abroad. She had that look on her face that said it was very memorable.
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
I know one quite well who'd had a fling with a very well endowed black guy who discussed it in quite frank terms. Said it had its pros and cons. Different set of sensations, some slightly different possibilities and obvious novelty. She even found the visual contrast a turn on. However, there were issues of him getting carried away and occasionally 'bottoming out' which wasn't especially comfortable, also she had to be very much in the mood or just taking him in at all was a struggle.

Also heard similar from a friend of a friend who was unusually big that sex was surprisingly challenging sometimes if he wasn't careful.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone else love to know if a woman has gone black at some point