JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Addicted to uk chav teens
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Anyone else addicted to uk chav teens and instagram hotties?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Totally addicted. But most of the galleries on imagef*p aren't strictly chavs by definition. They're just regular slags. A proper chav should live on a social housing estate, be a touch scruffy/unkempt in appearance, caked in makeup with a clear orange foundation line down the jawbone. Have badly died hair with either a side parting or 2 thin wisps of hair hanging over her face. Big, dangly hoop earrings are a must, preferably plastic. As are a couple of face stud piercings. Clothing can be literally anything, but for me would have to be a bare belly showing a piercing with a crop top and puffa jacket.
OnanistUK Professional Jackinchatter

1064 posts since 2022-06-04
65 year old heterosexual male from Pervesville
diss_this_cord said:
Totally addicted. But most of the galleries on imagef*p aren't strictly chavs by definition. They're just regular slags. A proper chav should live on a social housing estate, be a touch scruffy/unkempt in appearance, caked in makeup with a clear orange foundation line down the jawbone. Have badly died hair with either a side parting or 2 thin wisps of hair hanging over her face. Big, dangly hoop earrings are a must, preferably plastic. As are a couple of face stud piercings. Clothing can be literally anything, but for me would have to be a bare belly showing a piercing with a crop top and puffa jacket.

A pretty good description of the teens chavs who hang around outside my local off-license and the kebab place strokestrokestrokestrokewinkrazz

They have given their money si I can buy cider and cigs fir them and may be haven a brief chat with them before O go home and ponder winkrazz
Colossal Pervert
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Maybe 20 years ago that's what a "chav" was. But not anymore. These days they are much more trendy and attractive. People need to get with the times. It's not the 90s anymore
Wentworth69 Skilled Jackinchatter

555 posts since 2018-10-28
54 year old male from UK
UK perve here love to pic swap and chat filth over nn chav slags any one into same PM me on wickr and discord
Ladeezman217 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2022-09-16
51 year old
diss_this_cord said:

Interesting. Thanks for that description. Being in the States, we don't use the term 'chav,' and I had no idea what it meant. We don't use 'slag' either, but at least I know that 'slag' means 'slut' here. Of course I don't know what a 'social housing estate' is either, lol.
ukwankinglad90 Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2019-08-25

edging over a chavvy tease I know pm for pics / chat cock
Unregistered ?

I just take chavvy these days as willing to post provocative pictures on social media. We live in a golden age gentleman.
ldnlad Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2021-05-20
41 year old
midlandscreep said:
I just take chavvy these days as willing to post provocative pictures on social media. We live in a golden age gentleman.

Totally agree with this. Not your stereotypical chav anymore. Just attention seeking whore wannabees with insta accounts. Good times indeed!
Kik ahornedguy

54 year old male from UK
They love their selfies and are such attention seekers thank goodness great to perv over
Unregistered ?

Total teen chav addict here, love them old school and rough or new insta slut chav shows offs, can't ever get enough of them.

54 year old male from UK
Me too
Unregistered ?

Mmmm Love them to, love looking through insta sluts and find some to wank to.
Unregistered ?

Love them too nothing better than searching and finding a hottie online for a good wank session
Unregistered ?

They do love their selfies lol
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Addicted to uk chav teens