JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Tied-up cock and balls a game changer
Page: of 4   next > 
celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
I've dabbled in putting say a hairband around my cock shaft for a long time now, but a few days ago I discovered this exact technique for tying up my cock and balls and I haven't looked back since. It's amazing!

I'm long used to having my shaft engorged using the hairband technique I mentioned above, but it's the lifting and the separating of the testicles when tying as per the video (I use a long boot lace which is the perfect length and fit) that seems to add so much more to playtime fun. Not only do your balls plump way more, it puts them in a position that makes them easier and more fun to fondle, both increasing the horniness of the session and the volume of cock juice continually leaking out of the tip. I'm addicted, and it's getting close to the point where I don't want to wank unless I've tied my junk up first (which is difficult to achieve when you're married and have a wife wandering around constantly).

I urge you to give it a go, and if you do then do let me know how you got on. Enjoy!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

58 year old
Wife hasn't been working her usual couple of weekend night shifts for a couple of weeks, and have totally missed tying up my cock and balls. This weekend though, all being well.

Has anyone else tried the linked technique above? If not you're totally missing out. Trust me.
Ox0776 Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2022-04-22
47 year old
I have been doing this for awhile and I totally agree. It intensifies the entire experience. I usually use a hair tie or shoe lace or my favorite is a leg I cut off a pair of pantyhose. I tie it around the base of my cock and around my balls as tight as possible. My dick gets so hard and my head gets so big and swollen and sensitive. When I filling cum it feels amazing.
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
That looks great! Going to give it a try soon. (Same issues with wife always around) I may try one more wrapbaround the base of the cock.

58 year old
Nice! Yeah, it's amazing how hard and throbbing your cock becomes when tied up. Would love to fuck the wife like that, but she'd freak seeing it like that.

Interesting use of a leg of pantyhose. I should try that some time. That said, the technique shown in the video uses a bootlace (as do I), and it's the added sensation that comes from tying and separating each ball that makes all the difference. I never ever used to play with my balls while wanking, but having them lifted and separated when tied in such a way ensures I'm playing with them almost as much as the shaft and head. I can't keep my hands off them grin. It's such an amazing sensation when you start cumming too.

Ox0776 said:
I have been doing this for awhile and I totally agree. It intensifies the entire experience. I usually use a hair tie or shoe lace or my favorite is a leg I cut off a pair of pantyhose. I tie it around the base of my cock and around my balls as tight as possible. My dick gets so hard and my head gets so big and swollen and sensitive. When I filling cum it feels amazing.

58 year old
sepafun said:
That looks great! Going to give it a try soon. (Same issues with wife always around) I may try one more wrapbaround the base of the cock.

Go for it! If you do I doubt you'll ever look back (well, aside from when you have to check to make sure that your wife hasn't strolled into the room grin )

47 year old
I am going to try the shoe lace and ball separating technique today.
Unregistered ?

Might give this a go also

Ox0776 said:
I am going to try the shoe lace and ball separating technique today.
luv2masturb8 Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2006-07-18
58 year old curious male from London, UK
I am just trying it out now. Wow, amazing. So right about the cock juice. My cock is dripping wet. Love it.
solosexual masturbator

47 year old
I am using a shoe lace and separated my balls. Holy shit it feeling so fucking good. My dick is so hard and it feels amazing rubbing my balls

58 year old
luv2masturb8 said:
I am just trying it out now. Wow, amazing. So right about the cock juice. My cock is dripping wet. Love it.

Good man. And I hope you're taking full advantage of all that extra cock juice.

58 year old
Ox0776 said:
I am using a shoe lace and separated my balls. Holy shit it feeling so fucking good. My dick is so hard and it feels amazing rubbing my balls

Fuck yeah! I never played with my balls before tying them up, but now I can't keep my hands off them being so prominent and plump (as you're clearly finding out for yourself).
sologusher Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2009-12-02
70 year old heterosexual male from Belleville Ontario

I am loving this right now! I'm finding that I am getting more precum mixed in with some real cum and that I have better control over my edging.
sologusher

47 year old
I have some free alone time this morning it felt so good I am going to do it again
gonegonegooner Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2022-07-12
50 year old bisexual male from New York
Thanks for that. I'm always looking for new ways to tie up my balls!
wanker? I hardly knew her!
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Tied-up cock and balls a game changer