JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Tied-up cock and balls a game changer
Page: < prev  of 4  
celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
Saturday night means ball tying night (wife working nightshift), and I'm looking forward to it as I haven't been able to tie up my balls since last Monday.

If you have yet to try THIS TECHNIQUE, then I wholeheartedly urge you to do so. It brings so much pleasure.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
celebjeanslover Professional Jackinchatter

1493 posts since 2021-03-27
58 year old
A slightly new technique adopted over the weekend. Not as good as the ball separation technique linked to at the start, but something quite horny offering a new sensation. Involves lassoing my balls together only using a hangman's knot, before passing the cord through a bar that runs under my chair, so when I pull on the cord my balls get pulled in a downward direction. Wanked doing this for about an hour last night, by which time my balls had plumped up nicely and gave out a good load. Also seems to be a great technique for farming precum during the session, which is perfect for snacking on grin.

Can't believe I engage my balls so much these days during my masturbation sessions, but I'm ever conscious of pushing things a little too far and causing some kind of damage, so I stay well within the realms of safety no matter how worked up I get.
will2006 Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2018-02-19
43 year old
null

Tied up tonight.... anyone else willing to share pics of their dicks all tied up ??

[img]https://www.imagefap.com/photo/1096769114/?pgid=&gid=7343976&page=0[/img]
Unregistered ?

Nice pic ! A good tight cock and ball ring for me .
Feelme33 Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2021-01-27
75 year old bisexual male
I started tying my balls years ago. You can get O rings of all sizes at Home depot
20 years ago my wife want to have a guy she knew fuck He while I watched It was someone we knew so it was not that hard to arrange it We went to the bar that night and once we all had enough we went to our place my wife started out right away first s
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
bobby396 said:
User posted image

OMG!! Next time my wife is out got to try it!!!
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
Thanks everyone showing their tying techniques. I bought a cock ring / ball spreader combo, but it didn't fit. Tying looks a lot better.
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Tied-up cock and balls a game changer