JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Gay men seem to be minority on JNC
Page: of 4   next > 
Hornyjerking Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2022-09-16
46 year old homosexual male
Hey guys. Been enjoying jnc for a while now. However as a fully out gay male, I seem to be the minority here. The vast majority of posts in todays topics seem to be from older married straight men, bi curious or bi sexual men. Very few topics are for those that categorize themselves homosexual. So many guys here seem to be figuring things out, experimenting say they are straight or curious then discuss very homosexual acts. Some try to justify their classification as if it is so taboo to do so. Very open minded here. Love this platform hearing other guys interests and desires. But the only constant common topic is masturbation and that is what bonds us as men.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
tribeca Amateur Jackinchatter

348 posts since 2010-01-29
83 year old homosexual male from NYC
This site seems to reflect the make-up of society - gay men are in the minority, so it's not surprising that most of the topics reflect the interests of straight or bi men.
always willing to help a nice guy
Unregistered ?

Beat me to it and yes exactly. Most stats suggest about 10 percent of people are homosexual...so that is by very definition a minority. Pretty simple really.
OlderHornier Amateur Jackinchatter

186 posts since 2021-07-05
57 year old bisexual male
PervertedhubbyUK said:
Beat me to it and yes exactly. Most stats suggest about 10 percent of people are homosexual...so that is by very definition a minority. Pretty simple really.

Most stats don't say that.. it's just an oft' bandied number that was started without any evidence by Kinsey in the 50's.

The UK government survey (ONS) asking (anonymously) sexual identity showed the UK figure is 2% identifying as homosexual. The lifting towards 10% might be when all LGBTQ?#@ are included.. so would actually include those of us on here who like to play with our bi side.

Stonewall likes to claim 5-7% but we all know their difficulty with the truth.

Office of National Statistics
Older, Horner, Pervier
Unregistered ?

Well bearing in mind there isnt a true factual known answer to this, I dont think you can state with real surety that it isnt correct.

We can go with 1 percent or 49 percent...either way that still makes it a minority which is the point I am making.

I didnt realise a basic post on what is supposed to be a wanking based site would be scrutinised so much.

I mean if I cared I could have gone on to try and estimate the percentage of users on this site that are male and then, the percentage that actually post and that would diminish the numbers even more in terms of homosexual men posting on here...but I dont really care tbh haha
Hornyjerking Amateur Jackinchatter

280 posts since 2022-09-16
46 year old homosexual male
Interesting
Unregistered ?

Sorry but with respect...being gay doesnt make one more open minded. It simply means ur only attracted to the same sex.

It has nothing to do with being more open minded.
fedim Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2022-10-07
63 year old homosexual from Northwest
PervertedhubbyUK said:
Sorry but with respect...being gay doesnt make one more open minded. It simply means ur only attracted to the same sex.

It has nothing to do with being more open minded.

Indeed. One can be gay and also be completely closed-minded. I have even seen that behavior here.
axiom Amateur Jackinchatter

206 posts since 2022-09-26
61 year old
At the end of the day it is irrelevant what someones sexuality is. We are all individuals and like the weather we change our opinions from day to day. If you aren't happy with the views expressed,then just search and find what suits your needs elsewhere. I certainly don't find this the greatest of forums for my current needs.
fedim Novice Jackinchatter

82 posts since 2022-10-07
63 year old homosexual from Northwest
axiom said:
At the end of the day it is irrelevant what someones sexuality is. We are all individuals and like the weather we change our opinions from day to day. If you aren't happy with the views expressed,then just search and find what suits your needs elsewhere. I certainly don't find this the greatest of forums for my current needs.

Very, very well said!
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
I think the percentage of men who are 100% gay is probably as low as the percentage of men who are 100% straight.

Sexuality isn't a either/or proposition. Many people are like me. I am attracted to women romantically and visually, but I love cock and enjoy sex with men.
Small dick chronic masturbator
Hardon88 Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2022-01-17
35 year old
Gee, I wonder why that would be....
Tittyfukr Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2022-09-27
38 year old male
axiom said:

Amazing how Fedim answered your post. He quoted you oh wait he IS YOU. You are fedim who just got banned. How many accounts do you have?
verame Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2022-10-06
48 year old
Tittyfukr said:
Amazing how Fedim answered your post. He quoted you oh wait he IS YOU. You are fedim who just got banned. How many accounts do you have?

Just as many as you do. One.
Tittyfukr Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2022-09-27
38 year old male
?
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Gay men seem to be minority on JNC