JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Best part of Jackinchat
Page: of 1  
Tittyfukr Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2022-09-27
38 year old male
For me the best part of JNC is being able to be anyone you need to be to engage in a conversation that arouses you. Sometimes you want to talk about tits. Sometimes you want to be gay and jerk off with another gay guy. Other times you want to jerk off with a straight guy so this time you say you are married and closeted. We all have different arousals and they change each time you get aroused, so you can always find a guy at anytime to jerk with. You can be 18 now or 60 next time. Straight now or bi tomorrow. Next week you can be a gold star gay. No one knows. No one cares. You can push buttons for amusement on those that troll here. Lol. Men are wired to obey their penis whatever it takes, so JNC satisfies those arousals at any given time. All hail penis pleasure. I love being male and I love masturbating. Dont you? What do you think the best part of JNC is?

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
stilljackinat60 Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2006-08-11
79 year old
Finding out you are not the only one with these thoughts and you are just a normal horny guy that loves his cock

38 year old male
I also like that it is a free website and you can create a new profile log in under another name and poke the bear of the guy that has no life, that lives on here. Funny part is he has no idea who is who. Because they use those tactics themselves, they get paranoid. Every post after theirs they assume and accuse possibly innocent members of being you. And the funniest part is the original reason they target you is not even accurate portrayal of true real life views. JNC aroused mind is NOT real. None of it is. Every post is from an aroused mind at that given time, not a reflection of any reality. It is all about the cock. Hail penis by brothers. Be whoever you want to be and enjoy this awesome platform

verame Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2022-10-06
48 year old
Tittyfukr said:
I also like that it is a free website and you can create a new profile log in under another name and poke the bear of the guy that has no life, that lives on here. Funny part is he has no idea who is who. Because they use those tactics themselves, they get paranoid. Every post after theirs they assume and accuse possibly innocent members of being you. And the funniest part is the original reason they target you is not even accurate portrayal of true real life views. JNC aroused mind is NOT real. None of it is. Every post is from an aroused mind at that given time, not a reflection of any reality. It is all about the cock. Hail penis by brothers. Be whoever you want to be and enjoy this awesome platform

So basically you created this post to be a troll. That is against the rules and you should be banned. Perhaps you are the one with no life if this is what you resort to.

Unregistered ?

stilljackinat60 said:
Finding out you are not the only one with these thoughts and you are just a normal horny guy that loves his cock

I agree. Knowing that it is okay to be a wanker and that there are many others out there.

Unregistered ?

Love that quote, "Hail penis by brothers. Be whoever you want to be and enjoy this awesome platform" !!cock

38 year old male
Bonedawgie said:
Love that quote, "Hail penis by brothers. Be whoever you want to be and enjoy this awesome platform" !!cock

Glad you like it buddy.

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Best part of Jackinchat