JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Bath houses
Page: of 1  
Dailyjerkr Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2022-10-23
43 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia
I live near a few known bath houses in my city but I have not yet gotten over my fear to go. Can anyone give any advice that has gone to a bath house? What should I expect?
Manhole phone chat line and session app.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
verame Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2022-10-06
48 year old
Dailyjerkr said:
I live near a few known bath houses in my city but I have not yet gotten over my fear to go. Can anyone give any advice that has gone to a bath house? What should I expect?

You should expect to see me fucking your mother at the bath house.
curious-simon Amateur Jackinchatter

260 posts since 2020-04-21
51 year old bisexual male from UK
Just go, its going through the door that is the hardest part. I can only speak for myself but I was terrified sitting down the road chain smoking, but once I got inside it all seemed natural. There was no pressure or attitude, I could have just sat watching and jack myself off but I went there to get my first mouthfull of cum. I achieved my goal

Thanks for that. What actually happened there? Any encounter you can share?
curious-simon Amateur Jackinchatter

260 posts since 2020-04-21
51 year old bisexual male from UK
That was about 12 years ago, I've been to many since and had many fantastic experiences, a couple of mediocre ones but no bad ones. But I'll always remember my first time.
Onve I'd managed to get through the door I went to the counter, paid my money and was given a couple of very small towels. Found a locker and stripped off, it was a bit weird but nobody else was in the changing room so I got it done as quickly as possible. Its just possible to get the towel round my waist but my swelling cock wasn't helping. I wasn't sure what the ettiquette was so I thought I'd sit down in the sauna and see how it goes. I sat down and through the steam I could make out someone. Without my glasses it took a moment to realise it was two guys, one bent over being fucked. That got me so hard knowing what was happening about 3 metres away.
Another guy walked in and started watching aswell, he was in front of me and I though why not and put my hand on his thigh, he moved closer and my hand moved up til I touched his balls and felt them twitch. I held his rock hard cock and stroked it for a while as he reached down and stroked mt head and neck. I've been playing with my own cock since I found it but someone else's is such an amazing feeling, soft and hard at the same time, I highly recommend the experience.
It didn't take me long to remember why I was there and I moved my head towards his cock, I licked the tip and ran my tounge down the shaft when he pulled me up and kissed me, pushing his tounge into my mouth, I'd never done that with a guy before but I loved it.

"Lets go somewhere private" he whispered in my ear
"OK" I said and we wandered off to find a cubicle
Once inside I knew what I wanted and I could have sucked a golfball through a hosepipe at that point. Turns out I can naturally deepthroat and before long he was pumping a load into my mouth, I swallowed most of it but I did have some dripping off my chin.
I had no idea how much I like sucking cock before that day, just liked the idea of it. I was so turned on that as he came in my mouth I just touched my cock and exploded

Has anyone else gone to a bath house or even a jacks club? I am very Interested in trying either and looking for advise
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
I went to Philly Jacks, and I highly recommend it.

I've been to a couple bathhouses about 4 times. They are OK, but I like adult bookstores better I guess, and they are more convenient for me anyway.

That is the one I heard about. I know they stopped during Covid obviously. I had a nerve to go before that but lost it. How was the experience there at Philly jacks?
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
I think Philly Jacks is mostly doing online meets since covid.

I went to it many years ago, but it was a lot of fun. I was anxious before going in, but got over it and did. Paid, stripped clothes and put in a bag, kept my flip flops on and went in. Was a couple main rooms, about 30 or so guys. Rules against lips below the hips, and fucking. Pairing off or groups of guys masturbating. Everybody is naked, and it was a fun time. Stayed an hour and half or so if I recall. Certainly I want to go again, if I'm in Philly area on an event date. they have a website.
mmfwb Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2012-07-31
61 year old curious male from New Jersey, USA
I've wanted to go to Philly Jacks, but haven't had a chance. Like NY Jacks, which I've attended multiple times, they reopened after Covid, but shut down again when monkeypox started spreading.

I love the experience, I've commented on this site on other threads as well. in NY, imagine 50 to 75 guys all naked wandering around in various states of involvement with others. lots of pairing up jacking each other, several groups of 3 or more everyone groping one another, a guy on his knees getting a closeup view of the action...really fun atmosphere. While more guys are a bit older, all ages go. All body types, all experience levels, all cock sizes...once they open back up, I can't wait to go back. Would love to answer any questions anyone has.
mmfwb Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2012-07-31
61 year old curious male from New Jersey, USA
I just checked both websites,and both are reopening...Philly's first in-person event is tomorrow (Nov 7) and they'll require both a covid and a monkeypox proof of vax. NY will reopen Nov 13, require covid vax proof but for monkeypox their website says that by attending, you're agreeing that either you had it, had the vax, or will not hold them responsible if you get it.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Bath houses