JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cumming on my own face
Page: of 1  
storyteller Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2005-12-19
59 year old heterosexual
i said to my wife i would like to cum on her face ... she said, well if you want to so much then cum on your own face. I just said yes and had a go right away ... she giggled while i pushed my feet up and put my cock right above my face. I stroked and stroked and when i felt it cumming i just waited and opened my mouth just a little ... sprayed cum right on my cheek and lips. I loved it. I do it lots now. Never have cum on my wife's face yet though !
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
storyteller said:
i said to my wife i would like to cum on her face ... she said, well if you want to so much then cum on your own face. I just said yes and had a go right away ... she giggled while i pushed my feet up and put my cock right above my face. I stroked and stroked and when i felt it cumming i just waited and opened my mouth just a little ... sprayed cum right on my cheek and lips. I loved it. I do it lots now. Never have cum on my wife's face yet though !

She obviously doesn't want you to. So fuck her.

The first time I ever tasted my own sperm was when I did what you did. And that was the trick to learning to love the taste of your own sperm: swallow it while you are still orgasming and horny. Eventually, you will be hooked on your sperm and will still want to eat it even after you have cum and are not horny.
Do you crave big balls?
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Creamaster said:
She obviously doesn't want you to. So fuck her.

The first time I ever tasted my own sperm was when I did what you did. And that was the trick to learning to love the taste of your own sperm: swallow it while you are still orgasming and horny. Eventually, you will be hooked on your sperm and will still want to eat it even after you have cum and are not horny.

I have to agree with you. I have learned to taste and swallow it and after a few times have learned to lick the remnants from my lips and my fingers, even after it has been there for a few minutes. I now know why one of my old girlfriends used to love it when I would come on her.
Unregistered ?

OP, that would be a nice way to c2c?
any takers?
gator1 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2008-06-25
71 year old heterosexual from Texas
I think that is how I first tasted my own, too. Now, while I attempt to edge, I'll work myself close and smaller streams of cum trickle out, so I scoop them up and pop them in my mouth. When I first began, my cum had a bitter and salty taste (no wonder my wife didn't want me to cum in her mouth), but after some serious diet changes it has a mild and pleasant taste for me. I love to eat my own cum as often as I can jerk off. I want to work up the courage to ask my wife to make me lick her clean after I cum in her.
Unregistered ?

What kind of diet changes did you make?
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » cumming on my own face