JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Female/Male Questionare
Page: of 3   next > 
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
Both sexes:How old were you when you had your first orgasm? Malessmileid you ejaculate during it? If yes, what was the color/consistency of the semen?
Females: When you had your first orgasm had you yet had your first period and had you started developing breasts? If no period yet then at what age did you have your first period?
Males:If you ejaculated during your first orgasm through what method did you first have this orgasm? What it through solo masturbation, receiving a BJ or HJ, during intercourse, etc.?
Femalessmileuring your first orgasm through what method did you first have this orgasm? What it through solo masturbation, receiving oral or being fingered/clit rubbed, during intercourse, etc.?
Both sexes: If you didn't have your first orgasm through solo masturbation who was the person you had this first orgasm with?
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jackdog Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-12-16
55 year old heterosexual from southeast
I male friend of mine were playing games in his bedroom with the door closed. He ask me to lay on his bed and he gave me a handjob when I was 12. I shot cum to the ceiling. He jacked and sucked until I turned 15 and started dating girls.
Unregistered ?

i was like 10-11 when i had my 1st orgasam but i did not know what it was it was this heigten feeling like i was going to pee my pants but i didnt and i had started my period like 6-8 weeks later and iwas masturbating and i remember i was going in circular motions and then this heighten feeling like i was going to scream bu i didnt cause my mo mwas in the next room.
Unregistered ?

I was about 14 when i read a penthouse and couldn't keep my hands off my cock. It took a while since I didn't know what to do or what to expect. Felt great, lots of very clear cum.mmmmm
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
I was, oh, I guess about 10, maybe 11, when I had my first orgasm. It was a solo event, and, like virginqueen, I wasn’t really sure what it was other than it felt really nice. I had not had my first period at the time, but I had started to develop breasts a little bit. I had my first period maybe six months or so later.
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
Perkin-AUS Amateur Jackinchatter

240 posts since 2006-08-28
61 year old homosexual from Brisbane, Qld, Australia
14 - masturbation solo - unable to remember the load, though I did it in bed after getting up three times to go to the toilet! I thought cum would run out like piss...
Must be where I got my love of edging from!
Thoughts become things...pick the horniest ones!!
BiMike Amateur Jackinchatter

418 posts since 2006-08-22
bisexual from UK
12 with schoolfriend , dry, he came! Few weeks later pre ! Then cum!
Never looked back since smile
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
your_goddess said:
I was, oh, I guess about 10, maybe 11, when I had my first orgasm. It was a solo event, and, like virginqueen, I wasn’t really sure what it was other than it felt really nice. I had not had my first period at the time, but I had started to develop breasts a little bit. I had my first period maybe six months or so later.

How was the O achieved and what was on your mind at the time?
Do you crave big balls?
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
It's amazing how you all can remember your first orgasms. I can barely remember the two I had yesterday.
pauluk Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2006-04-17
70 year old homosexual from London, UK
I think my first orgasm was just before my 13th birthday. I didn't ejaculate and I was receiving a hand job given by someone in the same dormitory at boarding school. It was the best thing he ever did to me.
Paul
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
Creamaster said:
How was the O achieved and what was on your mind at the time?

Rubbing my little clit. I can't remember what was on my mind at the time, though.
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
Unregistered ?

j_bryon said:
Both sexes:How old were you when you had your first orgasm? Malessmileid you ejaculate during it? If yes, what was the color/consistency of the semen?

13 for me.

Females: When you had your first orgasm had you yet had your first period and had you started developing breasts? If no period yet then at what age did you have your first period?

I had started I remember, but I don' remember how long before. I'm guessing probably about 4 to 6 months before? And I can remember my breasts feeling a lil bigger than they really were. I was sort of first starting to develope there and but big boobs aren't in my genes anyway! LoL But yeah, I guess I feeling things that way more than what it really was then.

Males:If you ejaculated during your first orgasm through what method did you first have this orgasm? What it through solo masturbation, receiving a BJ or HJ, during intercourse, etc.?
Femalessmileuring your first orgasm through what method did you first have this orgasm? What it through solo masturbation, receiving oral or being fingered/clit rubbed, during intercourse, etc.?

For me my friend and I sort of discovered, over some time, we were in love with eachother and we started rubbing and fingering eachother and it happened without even knowing really what was happening. All both of us knew was that it felt so good liking eachother so much. LoL

Both sexes: If you didn't have your first orgasm through solo masturbation who was the person you had this first orgasm with?

I guess what I said above is what I'd say smile
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
j_bryon said:

I guess I should answer my own questionnaire
:
Funny that I remember the EXACT date but I do. I was 8 days past my 12 birthday (March 12, 1986) that I used a wristband (sweatband) around my erection and rubbed up and down until I came...hard!
I did ejaculate a large, think load of semen that was a light yellow in color. At the time I didn't know what it might and it was only later did I find out that the yellow color meant that I had been building up everything that goes into semen for sometime. Knowing that makes me wish I had tried masturbating a lot sooner! grin lol
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
Unregistered ?

Both sexes:How old were you when you had your first orgasm?

It's a bit blurry--I learned very young. I can clearly recall when i was 11 and had a new bed, lying on the fresh cool soft mattress and thrusting into the sheets till the world went dim and my penis exploded like northern lights with pleasure. Nothing came out of course.

Malesid you ejaculate during it? If yes, what was the color/consistency of the semen?

I don't think I ejaculated till I was about 12-13. If you could call it that. I think I just oozed more and more till there was enough to shoot. But I'm not sure. I recall little quarter-sized hard spots all over my sheets, but don't remember how old I was.

Not sure how to answer, cuz I don't recall clearly the first time. I know I didn't ejaculate for quite a while. I used to lay on the floor and press my penis on the floor, or thrust onto the bed or just rub with my hand. I used to lay in the bathtub face down (yes dangerous) and slide my penis back and forth on the bottom of the tub.

I had a cousin who used to rub me. That may have been the first time, I'm not sure. Other than that I was alone.
Unregistered ?

I would say I had my first orgasm when I was about 11 and it was from masturbating. I had no idea what I was doing but was trying it because a friend had told me how good it would feel. Man did it ever, I was instantly hooked. I have no idea what I was thinking about at the time. There was no ejaculation but that did start about a year later.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Female/Male Questionare