JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Did You Learn How to Fap by Accident?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Was honestly so naive, had always done what I'd thought was wanking for ages ... one day for whatever reason went a little further .... honestly thought I was dying. Explosive didn't cover it. But oh my, the feeling after. 25 years on, the joyful downward slide continues !
Add a reply Quote this post
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I was eleven and found a plastic bag in the bathroom closet and took it into the tub wit. I was playing with the bagfilled with water and I was sliding it up and down over my hard cock and it felt so good I moved it more quickly ocer my cock until something happened and I had my first orgasm. I thought I had hurt myself but it so such a good experience I did it every night when I bathed until the bag burst I was heartbroken as I lost my first true love. Plastic bags were not so common in the early 1950's so I started humping my pillow until I noticed all the stains on my pillow case and sheets, and was sure my aduls aunt knew what the stains were but she never said anything about it to me. As I started trying other methods I started to smell and jerk off on my aunts girgle which hung on the bathroom dood. I never talked about it with my friends even though they talked about it openly . Guess I was jusy to shy and probably missed a lot of circle jerks .
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
CD-bator Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2017-09-12
curious male
OMG yes by accident. I can remember crossdressing in my moms girdles and bras as early as 5 years old, but did not stumble onto jacking off until I was 12. I was in the shower cleaning up one evening and while soaping up my legs, my arm brushed up against my tiny cock head and there was just a huge sensation that was almost electric shoot through my lower body. Puzzled as hell I rubbed my soapy hand over my penis and I got another jolt. By the third rub my heart was starting to beat out of my chest. At about the sixth stroke I shot out a rope of cum and my knees buckled and I fell in a heap in the shower with water splashing down on me. At that time I became the cleanest kid in my neighborhood, showering with benefits every day. After about a month I combined,my love of dressing up in womens underwear and jerking off.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
no,my uncle wanked me off.
Manassas1 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2019-02-20
50 year old curious male from Manassas, Va
Was when 19 I figured it out. Had a girlfriend who loved jerking me.
Manassas1 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2019-02-20
50 year old curious male from Manassas, Va
Was when 19 I figured it out. Had a girlfriend who loved jerking me.
vato100 Professional Jackinchatter

1018 posts since 2016-08-17
74 year old heterosexual male from Texas
At 11 I discovered the bra/panty/lingerie sections of the Sears catalog, and as I felt stirrings down there I put my hand down my pants to adjust my stiffening cock. Touching it felt so good. After some time I figured out I should be stroking my stiff cock as I looked at the models. My lifelong addiction was born! stroke stroke
https://xhamster/users/vato100, Discord: samjo0851
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Did You Learn How to Fap by Accident?